Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Utopia Wiki Questions, Corrections & Updates

Quote Originally Posted by feast View Post
    Also homes maximum birthrate % is 75% not 100%.
    This has been corrected, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by The Moon View Post
    http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.php?title=Units

The Horses description reads incorrectly...
    This has also been corrected to read properly. Thanks!

Enthusiast
    http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.ph...id_%26_Stances

Under fortified, it shows Science limited to 'Active'. Since science system has been changed, it can be changed to Scientist training halted.

http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.php?title=Changelog

Changelog is listed only up to age 67. Any possibility of someone adding changelogs for age 68 onwards?

http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.php?title=Dragons

It says "Monarch only could ask for Dragon (choose which type and what the target)". However, Stewards can also start dragons now. Same thing is mentioned under Dragon Behaviour point 5 (about only monarch having option to start dragon)

http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.php?title=Relations

Says CF can be sent and broken by monarchs only. But stewards can also do this now.
    Last edited by Shrinky; 09-04-2017 at 11:37.

Thank you for this list of necessary updates :)

Quote Originally Posted by Shrinky View Post
    ((link removed))

Under fortified, it shows Science limited to 'Active'. Since science system has been changed, it can be changed to Scientist training halted.
    - Updated this page as well as a few other places this change slipped through the cracks.

((link removed))

Changelog is listed only up to age 67. Any possibility of someone adding changelogs for age 68 onwards?
    - Added the major changes for ages 68-71 as suggested

((link removed))

It says "Monarch only could ask for Dragon (choose which type and what the target)". However, Stewards can also start dragons now. Same thing is mentioned under Dragon Behaviour point 5 (about only monarch having option to start dragon)
    - Updated this information, included a shortcut link to the Steward information on the politics page plus updated the politics page with this change too.

((link removed))

Says CF can be sent and broken by monarchs only. But stewards can also do this now.
    - All updated as well

Any more?

Post Fiend
    http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.ph..._%26_Defending

Will the wiki be updated for the new gains factors?

Currently updating the wiki with Race/Personality changes. Dryads and a description for them have been added so far, Paladin is up next.

http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.ph...mparison_Table

Quote Originally Posted by BoBDuDe View Post
    Will the wiki be updated for the new gains factors?
    I'll leave this to someone more experienced with gains to answer, but I'd think once we know more of how the system works it'll be added.

Some info on the new spells for Paladin... of course I have not been able to check the Combat spells (Barrier of Integrity, and Magic Ward) yet.

Paladin's Inspiration
    Wrathful Smite
    Illuminate Shadows
    Divine Shield
    Scientific Insight

All of these new spells have rune cost modifier of 1.1

Post Fiend
    Unit networth (peasant/sold) have to be updated in wiki on the units page
    P.S. I think that the units page can be expanded to include special specs values for those races with special specs.
    Also... Halfer soldier... im not sure if they even still have a stronger soldiers since it wasnt mentioned on the proposed/final changes or the age details page.

its on the listed details in the lobby, halfer solds are mere mortals now! 1/1

Quote Originally Posted by BoBDuDe View Post
    Unit networth (peasant/sold) have to be updated in wiki on the units page
    P.S. I think that the units page can be expanded to include special specs values for those races with special specs.
    Also... Halfer soldier... im not sure if they even still have a stronger soldiers since it wasnt mentioned on the proposed/final changes or the age details page.
    NW values updated. On the subject of adding racial values, I think it's best left as it is now. There's already a notation indicating racial modifiers aren't included and another one indicating that some races may have modifiers. Adding those values would clutter up the section (since it'd have to include each modified race and be updated each age).

Quote Originally Posted by RattleHead View Post
    Some info on the new spells for Paladin... of course I have not been able to check the Combat spells (Barrier of Integrity, and Magic Ward) yet.

Paladin's Inspiration
    Wrathful Smite
    Illuminate Shadows
    Divine Shield
    Scientific Insight

All of these new spells have rune cost modifier of 1.1
    EDIT: These spells have been added to the table, and the table has been updated to reflect the Age 72 changes.
    Last edited by Crystopher; 23-05-2017 at 15:27.

Some of those spells effects ARE listed in the Age changes;

New Spells:
    Scientific Insights (Paladin Only) - This spell will increase the science effectiveness of target province by +10% (moderate difficulty/short duration)
    Illuminate Shadows (Paladin Only) - Provide target with -20% damage from thievery operations (moderate/high difficulty;moderate duration)
    Wrathful Smite (Paladin Only) - Attacks against province while this spell is active will result in higher casualties for the attacker (moderate difficulty;low/moderate duration)
    Divine Shield (Paladin Only) - Increase magic defense of target (will stack with Magic Shield;low/moderate difficulty;moderate duration)

Sorcery
    Magic Ward (Unf Only) (Paladin Only) - Increase target's spell cost in runes by 25% for duration (moderate difficulty)
    Barrier of Integrity (Unf Only) (Paladin Only) - Stops all drafting that would normally take place in target province (moderate/high difficulty;very short duration)
    Scientific Insights +10%
    Illuminate Shadows +20%
    Magic Ward +25%
    Barrier of Integrity -100%

Wrathful Smite, and Divine Shield would need to be inferred from attack information, and spell success rates, I suppose. Wouldn't expect to see any higher than 10-15% for either.

Some of those spells effects ARE listed in the Age changes;

Scientific Insights +10%
    Illuminate Shadows +20%
    Magic Ward +25%
    Barrier of Integrity -100%

Wrathful Smite, and Divine Shield would need to be inferred from attack information, and spell success rates, I suppose. Wouldn't expect to see any higher than 10-15% for either.
    The wiki DOES reflect those values; I never said they weren't present. Looking back at the table, I see I was reading the Spell Bonus as if it were damage modifiers for some reason. Update incoming.

It appears that Paladin's Inspiration has boosted the Wages bonus to -30%

I had 1939 Wages, cast and now 1357.

Also, it appears to give 17h training time, which I'm not sure is actually what was intended? * 0.7 gets u 16.8h ... I didnt think that would round up to 17, but perhaps?
    Last edited by RattleHead; 24-05-2017 at 14:13.

It appears that Paladin's Inspiration has boosted the Wages bonus to -30%

I had 1939 Wages, cast and now 1357.

Also, it appears to give 17h training time, which I'm not sure is actually what was intended? * 0.7 gets u 16.8h ... I didnt think that would round up to 17, but perhaps?
    Age changes indicated it would be the same as IA but with roughly 25% increased effect. By your numbers tho, it looks like a 30% reduction for both.

EDIT: This has been confirmed, 17h training time with PI active. Updating wiki to reflect 30% reduction.
    Last edited by Crystopher; 24-05-2017 at 20:45.

So, we are updating the wiki and tidying it up and we want to add some kingdom info. If you'd like your kingdom information added you can go ahead and create an account and do that, or we can add it for you in this thread.

Here is an example of a general template we will use.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information