Conversation Between Void Templar and Ralkovia

50 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. hey man

Whats your email again I lost it
  2. guess who my vice prez is.

Hojs Varosk
  3. you are welcome to join shattering point though void
  4. Right, I've checked it out. I'm still not sure how to make templates, the quick selection boxes that are at the bottom, but making Categories are easy. Make a page called 'Category:Ralkovia' and then put [[Category:Ralkovia]] at the bottom of your pages, as well as [[Category:Characters]] for characters, etc.
  5. Y'know, I've forgotten I haven't edited it in so long. I'll go check mine out now and tell you then.
  6. On Wikistates how do you create a category? And would you be willing to help me create one for ralkovia?
  7. go ahead its wide open.
  8. Well, its a bit complicated. I'm keeping Tara as MT queen, but I've knocked off the Queen that was her clone in FT and replaced with a war-loving Templar queen (sh*ts and giggles ahoy) and I'm thinking of getting rid of the romantic story between Tara and Ernesto as Soviet seems to have gone for good. The clone Josh idea sounds cool and mind if I jump into your civil war?
  9. so have you decided what your going to do with tara. Josh might be brought back as a clone with memories up to the beginning of the war with balkov depending if a friend who I rp with actually does it.

Ralkovia is in the middle of a civil war again and so the communist FPAR have taken over most of the country.
  10. go aahead
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 50
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast