Conversation Between Jordaxia and Dumb Ideologies

5 Visitor Messages

1. Message received. Thankee.
  2. You should now have a telegram with my msn address in it unless I've managed to somehow do it wrong.
  3. Hurk. I have a couple of quick questions. Infact, depending on your answer, it might even be a single quick question and then stuff that doesn't even matter. *stops trying to feel socially awkward for a second*. Do you have MSN? If so, do you reserve it only to people you actually know? If not, can I add you? If so, what's your address? I'm trying to get some MSN contacts that are a: cool cats and b: awake when I am. You hit both the criteria, and so I figured I might as well ask.
  4. Thanks for the offer. You're very kind. I'm vaguely incapable of ranting about anything though. I just expect the worst, and am therefore unsurprised and only mildly exasperated when things go badly. I expect I'll go home in a month or so and it'll be crap, but it will no doubt beat the last two summers (the first of which I was forced to go work with my Dad, who is a builder >_< and the last my parents decided they didn't want me at home and I was stuck up on the uni campus with barely anyone around who spoke English).

That all said, should a rant be necessary I may take you up on the kind offer! There probably won't be any internal logic to this hypothetical rant, just a sequence of swears and "arrrghs" with occasional joining words to make it grammatically correct
  5. I'm aware that I'll almost certainly sound condescending and unwelcome in this offer because I mean, you don't know me, but if you ever want to vent about stuff to someone who's been put in a similar situation, then feel free to send me a message.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5