Conversation Between Jordaxia and Saint Jade IV

7 Visitor Messages

1. oh, and I didn't notice your other question when I responded a while ago. I do indeed have MSN - GuoXiang1987@gmail.com it's been mine since I was... uh... hhmmm. 16 and I was exploring neo-daoist philosophy.
  2. not at all. My mother struggles with depression as well, so I am aware of how debilitating it can be, and the strength required to break out of it. Hats off to you, jordy. I figured you for a most amazing woman, just from the little I've seen you post.
  3. Marvellously little. I'm locked in a struggle against depression (that sounds perhaps more epic than I intend.). I'm hoping to return to university (journalism, english, that stuff), but as it stands I find it difficult to leave the house often, never mind be awake during the day. >>
  4. So you must be 10 hours-ish behind.

What do you do with your life, if you don't mind me asking? do you have msn?
  5. here? well at the moment it's 11:52am. when you -asked- it was 9:28am. And that is a cool gadget. The house I'm staying in is -freeeeeeezing-.
  6. I'm good, actually. paranoid about a spider right-at-this-very-moment... it was huge and crawling on my monitor. but a big spider for britain, not australia, so kinda small and pathetic really. But it freaked me out! Beyond that I'm peachy right now. And you?
  7. hey how are ya?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7