Conversation Between Harmonious Treefolk and Unibot

2 Visitor Messages

1. Ooh, fun! Let me think...

1. I'm doing a comic strip about the WA, would you mind if your ambassador was in the comic? -- That sounds like fun, hurray!
    If so...
    2. What is your ambassador like, what is his/her name, if you have a photo... -- no photo, sorry. But Goostren (his title is Hirman, which in our country means he is in line to lead the nation (11th, actually) and has a government position: in this case, the ambassadorship to the WA. He is a logical man of deep faith, but he comes off very silly sometimes. He likes to hunt (a huge pastime/livelihood in ToHT), bowling, and writing. He is very affable, and is likely to be friendly with everyone, even if he disagrees with them. He sometimes wears hats with palm fronds coming out of the top.
    3. My ambassador is a womanising drunk billionaire named Eduard, is your ambassador friends with him? Goostren would definitely be friends with Eduard! Although I could see them civilly arguing politics.
    4. In a panic filled situation how is your ambassador going to act? Cool headed, with some military training (compulsory service in our country), but not likely to lead. He would be more likely to try and get people to safety than to fight. No screaming or crying, lol.

Alrighty, keep in touch. I look forward to this, should it come to pass!
  2. I have a question..., I actually have several questions...

1. I'm doing a comic strip about the WA, would you mind if your ambassador was in the comic?
    If so...
    2. What is your ambassador like, what is his/her name, if you have a photo...
    3. My ambassador is a womanising drunk billionaire named Eduard, is your ambassador friends with him?
    4. In a panic filled situation how is your ambassador going to act?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2