Conversation Between Melkor Unchained and imported_ViZion

3 Visitor Messages

1. Heh, yes, I know what you mean. But, talking to the "average American" (of all ages and political beliefs) and many, after saying that they didn't like the little they had heard of about RP, decided that they actually really liked him. That he actually what - GASP! - knowledgeable and could do much good for the country.

A man that doesn't want to run our life? A man that wants to STOP inflation and have a SOLID dollar? A man that stands on solid principles. A man that doesn't want our country to go bankrupt, and could actually address that? My GOD! How can we possibly let this guy run our country?! lol
  2. Yeah, I've been there and signed up and everything: I even went to his DC rally in July even though it was about a 7 hour drive from where I live.

It never ceases to amaze me how systematically hostile this board is to people who think the government has better things to do than subsidize all and sundry, including civil issues. Still, I suppose the world would be a much less interesting place if we all agreed on everything.
  3. Not sure if you've been to www.CampaignForLiberty.com, but if not it sounds like you may like it. Plenty on the man of the hour in NSG, Ron Paul.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3