Conversation Between SaintB and Blouman Empire

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. No man I'm not, on the uni computers at the moment (MSN not installed) and about to hop off here. Might be on MSN in about 3 hours.
  2. Gooberwoc@hotmail.com

Thatsa my e-mail. [/mario voice]
  3. Hey man as I was telling you last night my password got wrecked up i'm now in the process of re-adding everyone a long and tedious process but I can't seem to find your email address in the list I have, can I have it again?
  4. Of course bro, we tight.
  5. Thanks for the shoutout.
  6. Hey
  7. Hey man.
  8. Cheers mate, I'll check it out. And will do, you just reminded me to turn it on too.
  9. http://wgamezone.com/aatrade/ Its called Black Nova Traders; basically you start out with a small space ship and set up trade routes between space stations or with other players. Eventually you get to the point where you start building a stellar empire and fighting wars against the other players. I'm already at the empire building point.
    Here, hit me up on MSN - gooberwoc@hotmail.com I am bouncing back and forth between different places tonight, things are goofy and I keep ending up timing out on the site.
  10. OH ok well at least you managed to get some more time for christmas even if it is only 6 hours. Don't worry about being slow mate, I went to bed and just got your message then lol. What game is it? I do enjoy sci-fi and am looking for something else to waste my time on the internet haha.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast