Conversation Between Urgench and Charlotte Ryberg

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I have interest in attempting to revive a resolution on coordinating relief aid soon if you're ready. Cheers.
  2. This is disgraceful now that Pantherai has just submitted a flawed resolution, again.
  3. Indeed, well Ambassador Berlin has served her nation well and Urgench wishes her good luck in the future.
  4. In light of the Veterans/CRA crisis I have been informed that Ms. Lulu Hilde Berlin has an intention to resign as ambassador to Charlotte Ryberg and I am being informed of a replacement that will be announced shortly.
  5. OK, well it's not an area of law I know huge amounts about, but I'll certainly help you out with more general legislative stuff if I can. Though Pantherai's res looks good too, maybe you should see if you can patch things up and join forces with them again.
  6. I tried really hard to cater opinions of both sides: by balance I had to agree with you becasue of your expertise, and because of the majority who oppose the repeal on the thread because there was no replacement before a repeal. As a consequence there's now a rift between the two. Now Pantherai is accusing me of deceit when in fact I wanted to know of his replacement before his repeal, not the other way round.

Since the repeal is going to fall anyway through unless we try hard, it might be a good time to refurbish it: I will throw my hat in the ring, and not rush it.
  7. So are you and Pantherai working together on a replacement or is their's a seperate effort ?
  8. I'm ready to show my replacement it if the repeal goes through.
  9. Sorry about the confusion, the thread could have been updated better. Urgench is still not keen on the resolution though.
  10. I think you've read the wrong post, the actual text is at post #20 of that thread or at http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showpost.ph...4&postcount=20. I think that goes to show that I need to start a new thread.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast