Conversation Between Ladamesansmerci and Straughn

7 Visitor Messages

1. Almost 3 weeks of gorgeous sunny warm weather, w00t!
    Last summer, only 4 actual summer days. Snow in June at that.
    THIS year ... La Nina summer!
    My folks are just terrible listeners anyway, so i usually throw something bizarre at them to chew on just so it's somewhat a 2-way communication.
  2. Yeah. 'Bout that. I wish I was back out east. I'd still be with my boy and I wouldn't have to put up with my parents. Third week into living here I already had a giant fight with teh mother, and fourth week in (now) I fully remember why I can't stand my parents.

I take it the weather in alaska is finally getting better? IT's still rainy here as usual.
  3. Our guv is hails of amusement, when she's actually tending to her governing duties. This state has so many embarrassments to it, more than normal, that any time her name gets brought up i start thinking "meow meow meow meow" and a few minutes pass and i get back to whatever i was doing, largely on keel.
    Victoria, eh? Good pix territory?
    It's finally springing spring upon us.
  4. I'm finishing off a term at waterloo now. one more week until exams are done. Leave it to exams to chase me back to procrastinating on NSG, eh?

Then I'm back to Victoria. Got a job there for the summer. I'm quite pleased with myself. You still hanging in Alaska with that awesome guv'ner of yours?
  5. Love you too!
    Spring a-springing where you're at?
  6. I love you straughn!!!!!
  7. Straughn droppin' by.
    How's it going?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7