Conversation Between Candelaria And Marquez and West Zirconia

7 Visitor Messages

1. Sadly, in doing so I missed out one of your goals!
    I shall correct that immediately...
  2. Wowzer. A couple of hundred RPs later, and for the first time someone beats me to posting their version of events
  3. Moorcroft it is, then. Provided the hooligans of Kelssek don't wreck Manchester Street in our next game, that is.

Pity about City getting relegated last season, isn't it?
  4. Wotcha.

Firstly, I've already registered it.

Secondly, I think Moorcroft seems appropriate, following the Arrigo Portuguese v Moorcroft City encounter last year.

Thirdly, I thought I'd already TG'd you. Apologies.

Fourthly, There is NO fourthly.
  5. Concerning this 'ere friendly that we're supposed to have going, I have a few questions:

First, is it too late to register it? If not, then whom do we inform?
    Secondly, your place or ours?
    Thirdly, er... actually, I don't think I've got another question...
  6. Hiya, sorry if this is a tad late (my net access is rather in-and-out this week).

Arrigo (on Marquez) is C&M’s second city, and is indeed home to a prestigious university and a sort-of strong footballing heritage. A second possibility is the rather smaller town of Onwere (also on Marquez, as it happens), known largely for its large student population and being the home of Marquez-Onwere, a club which is among the most recent CMSC winners.

Gloriously out-of-date articles on the two cities can be found via the links below.

http://www.nswiki.net/index.php?title=Arrigo
    http://www.nswiki.net/index.php?title=Onwere
  7. This may sound like a strange request, but I need the name of a town in Candelaria And Marquez that can be twinned with Moorcroft. Somewhere fairly large (Moorcroft's the second city in West Zirconia), with a prestigious university and a strong footballing heritage.

It's part of my RP plot, explaining how the WZFA office has been without its chairman for ages.

(or in RL, why I've been away from the computer!)

Thanks in advance for answering such a strange request.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7