Conversation Between Candelaria And Marquez and Taeshan

6 Visitor Messages

1. um sure pick any new team you want. An Yes Calendara is actually a city in Taeshan. so is Pwux there immigrant cities if you know what i mean. And all players are excepted. Oh i need Bartons, Irelands, Trinklls, and Maunions positions again. Sorry delete button.
  2. the Taeshan Soccer League is wondering if any C&M players are interested in joining league teams.
  3. ywah um nice job i appreciate it. If you cna do the Taeshan jerseys and put them in the templat on there page it woud be nice. and once i get SN to do them id be grateful if you could fix the other team pages, (bayerns done from my standpoint) and put stuff in as you want. and i perhaps am thinking of an international team to replace a team somewhere most likely whoever finishes last next season. and wondered with all your work if you wsnated to "own it" so to say having all rights to members on the team and such. Now im going to have to come up with another team in the Kosovoe part of the underleague. Geese.
  4. you can clear um up as you say like fixing stuff make it better. Ill notify you if something is crucially missin and the rosters and stuff will be in sometime soon after i recruit members from other countries and stuff. that might make stuff easier then
  5. i was wondering if when SN is able to finish them if you could put the Atlantea Hurricanes jersey on there page, and the Kosovoe new jerseys and first the Tae Jerseys. I cant do them and i seems youre doing yours pretty good. Also could you put templates in on my team if you spare time
  6. this is an official request for a friendly Post Qualifying at your place of choice.(esentially its a home game for you)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6