Conversation Between Liventia and Bluth Corporation

4 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks for your help. At any rate, they won their first game away at Zwangzug, and as that was what he/she was complaining about, being drawn against a 'stronger' team, maybe that might help.
  2. I've tried to explain to him/her that while he's understandably upset at the way it worked out, and I can understand how what you did could look suspicious to whoever wound up with the short end of the stick, if you had really wanted to manipulate the outcome of the WBC it would have been much easier for you just to lie about what your scorinator said when you posted the game results.

Hopefully he'll calm down a bit and see things a bit more rationally and come to realize that you're acting in good faith, but if he still is irate, it's probably smart to try to calm him down rather than just inflame the situation by responding in kind.

I know this is maybe none of my business, but I really don't want to see the whole WBC be dragged down by this little spat.
  3. Thanks, but I think it's a moot point, especially now that I've scorinated the first gameday.
  4. Hey...I understand you're offended at Secristan's suggestion, and justifiably so...but the manner in which you're responding isn't really helping the situation there.

While his accusations are totally uncalled for, I'm sure you can understand that his fundamental concerns with the process are legitimate. Why not acknowledge that, and hopefully try to calm him down a bit?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4