Conversation Between Bulgislavia and Ralkovia

6 Visitor Messages

1. Ok we will be seeing you at the trial then
  2. awh man and yes I was part of the invasion, didn't do much but I was part of the invasion
  3. The trial is being held in Lomona in Bulgislavia, I've arranged it with Void Templar. Did you participate in the invasion if so then you are permitted to have an observer who is also allowed to ask questions to the dictators but Void Templar will be the prosecutor
  4. well I am going to kill irena and ion will be taken to a special ralkovian court where he will be drained of his knowledge about his country before being shot as well. I like screwing things up it will be fun, they will think ion is dead while irena dies at the hands of a ralkovian death squad
  5. Well Ion and Irena are really meant to die but at a later date thier psychotic son Omar is to be re-enstated as the new dictator 100x's worse then his parents. Ion and Irena are to die after thier quick trial in which anybody involved in the invasion can be an audience member and can ask teh dictator couple quesitons. It will be in transcript for like

Prosecutor: you are charged with crimes against the people do you understand the chrages against you?

Ion: I refuse to recognize this court! I will only speak before the National Assembly in Terevesti and I do not recognize the charges put before me they are false! etc

yeah something like that
  6. Do you want me to save Ion and Irena...I gots an awesome plan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6