Conversation Between Unibot and Urgench

23 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Hey thanks for the invite, I'm pretty caught up in a couple of other r.p. and NSwiki commitments at the moment but if I get a minute, I'll pop along and see what's happening at the very least I love to read a decent who dunnit ?
  2. I don't know if you RP or not. But I've got a new RP, figured I'd invite you, its an old fashion dinner murder mystery like "Clue". Here's the link.
  3. I was wondering if you'd like to review the Nuclear Regulation Act, now that your Resolution has made it on passed the stage of Quorum there's not much more you can do but set up an official forum and hope. If you're still too busy thats fine though.
  4. Hey check your telegrams
  5. Take a look at your telegram box
  6. Well, Eduard's a bit hungover at the moment.
  7. O.O.C. I'm looking them over I'm not sure how I feel about the communications one, seems a bit like law for law's sake. The Clean Energy Act's looking a lot better. I'll give you some i.c. feedback in the next couple of days, Mongkha's a bit thinly stretched at the moment
  8. I.C: Ambassador Eduard Heir of Unibot pleasantly invites you to have a look at the new and significantly revised draft of the Clean Energy Act and the more mild in tone, International Communication Act. Apologizing for any wrong-doings from apparently "rushing" a previous draft of the Clean Energy Act to the Quorum Floor.
  9. I guess the AoA trusts me If your resolution ever does reach quorum it will be only the second ever to do so from an AoA member. The first was Urgench's On the Rights of Nomads, which was not well recieved when it came to the vote unfortunately .
  10. Yes, I did notice you have quite a bit of support in your region.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 23
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast