Conversation Between Uiri and Miroxia

8 Visitor Messages

1. Well, I WANTED to invade Miamoria. Miamoria didn't contact me and say, "Hey, invade me!". Secondly, I will have more control over Miamoria after the war by having Miamoria join OSAFU.

I simply don't have the resources to devote to occupying a second nation over 2 billion strong unless I am going to gain control of that region later.
  2. what did miamoria have that i didn't?
  3. What? I don't understand? Why? I don't want to occupy you. It is a waste of my resources.
  4. you may occupy miroxia. my posts, according to an agreement with waldenburg and I, never happened.
  5. I am invading Miamoria, there is heavy fighting in the area just south of Vetalia and on both ends of Solenial, Unkerlantum & Corslack were nuked by Corslack and there are attacks on Greston. There is also some other stuff going on with Waldenburg I think, but I'm not sure.
  6. can i get some info on the situation in the war (angel's of agony)? i might get involved later...
  7. Hey Miroxia!

As a member of OSAFU, you allow my business to operate freely within your borders. This includes my flag carrier.

Could you go to the following link to confirm destinations within your country?

http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=564036
  8. would you mind signing up for this rp

it's like an ns-survivor...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8