Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Warring kd builds

similar sized provinces work best, but my kingdom does use a range which eases chaining

the difference from average maybe no more than 15% in NW (both low and high, but especially high), in terms of acreage it can be a little higher. Use a right skewed size distribution (i.e. with the modus being higher than the mean).

use the biggest province for sending aid, use the modus sized provinces for chaining and use the lower tier provinces for honor grabbing.

If you pick a kingdom that has roughly equal activity but with some T/M's, super thieves or super mages you will win 100% of the time and get a withdrawal out of them, because them losing honor due to attacks will make any kingdom withdraw because it lowers morale (acres can be gained easily, honor cannot).

You can pick your war targets about 100K, 200K, sometimes even 300 or 400K bigger than your kingdom in terms of networth, ensuring they'll be enticed to war you.

Last age my kingdom got 3 war wins, 2 counts and numerous barons using this tactic. We tied the other two wars, due to our activity being sluggish and taking on a kingdom with too many DE's (eh summer vacation always a bad age for our kingdom).
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

Doriath ,you dont use banks at all or as in never use a payroll prov within kd?

If you do not use banks at all ,do you thieve constantly?
    And also how do you maintain buld and army during war?By thieveing also?If so how much tpa do you run?

Banned
    I got into a kingom that I really enjoy. We have some skilled people some newbi. It's a mix of different skill level we have it all. And we work well together and I was thinking next age I'm going to set up a kingdom build. It has been something I wanted to do for a long time but never was in a kingdom with good team work skills. I'm so pump and I know team mates will like the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Doriath View Post
    well.. Ive never used banks but i suppose they can be very useful if played well :p that said you need to war smaller people to make up for the inflated NW/Land the bank uses and that leaves way for KDs you beat in war to whine about it as an excuse for losing <.< *remembering the VoExM vs Beware war*
    i remember we VoexM doesn't use that single reason as excuse. One of our tower is in vacation.

similar size sucks.. the days of the past are long gone..
    ideal would be a few big provs and the majority in topfeed range..
    preferably with a few unbreakables...
    gief me acres!

Regular
    Exactly Raki.

Thread Information