Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Absalom must die

/me recruits rosie to his bed :)

Post Fiend
    If you ever had been large you wouldve known that its not about being lazy but about shortage of targets to feed on. Big provs hit small provs because they can do so with close to 0 risk. Dont hate the player,hate the game. Not Abs fault that it isnt benefitial for growth to take on bigger kds.
    Oh come on now, that is a silly statement. It's only 0 risk because they are traded kingdoms. It is ABS fault that they recruit/trade and thus get away with being lazy.

Post Fiend
    And just to be clear here I was not talking about a bigger province attacking a smaller one. I was talking about a RAGE province suiciding with attacks because they know they are safe in their KNOWN Recruited/Traded kingdoms.

how is the fact that they have traded players making it not smart to hit 0 risk targets even if for not the best acres? i dont see the difference if its a traded player or not making the hit. its still smart hitting.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by gergnub View Post
    how is the fact that they have traded players making it not smart to hit 0 risk targets even if for not the best acres? i dont see the difference if its a traded player or not making the hit. its still smart hitting.

would you beat up your biggest enemy if he was alone on the street?
    vs
    would you beat up your biggest enemy if he was with 24 other big guys trained in martial arts?

for once, put yourself in the shoes your victims, those getting bottomfed on.

Post Fiend
    Exactly Clawzzz. If it wasn't for the fact that they were in a traded/recruited kingdom with a huge advantage against non-traded/recruited it would not be a 0 risk target. You'd be double/tripple-tapped by many. But since everyone knows that they are, they get away with it.

clawzzz i know its hard to believe as i am a child eater etc. but i have been at both ends of the food chain.

but i dont care, ill hit them when i can. if they at somepoint will be in the position to do the same to me, go for it. wont be here crying about it.

There isn't enough cheese in here to go with the wine.

For the record, I find safe bottomfeeding boring and don't usually go for that. It's effective, mainly when you're at the very top and very short on targets. Would be nice to see rules changes to change the game balance, but it's pointless to complain about players taking advantage of current game balance for personal benefit.

But yeah, don't listen to baby eaters.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Post Fiend
    taking advantage of current game balance
    No, not current game balance. Cheating. It all boils down to recruiting/trading. And I don't care what you tell me, if a kingdom has control of all of it accounts there IS x-logging going on. Some might be very minimal, some might be more. But it is and does happen. Probably even more than the kingdoms themselves want to admit. Even if it's covering for someone who is out for 24-48hrs durring war. Guarantee it.

Swirvin and clawzzz
    One kd will always be bigger than everyone else. Bottomfeeding wouldnt change at all. The problem when it comes to bottomfeeding isnt in the bottomfeeding kds hands, its the guy that got bottomfed that grew too big in a small kd. Tired of being bottomfed? Start acting like your in a kd and stick iwth your kd. They are there to protect you, not OMAC.

Oh and yeah,
    bring back landbased gains :DD

Post Fiend
    That is only true is some cases. We were not over sized and not spread-out in NW. We just knew better than to retal RAGE.

Your point is mute. It is not always the case.

Post Fiend
    And BTW: I already mentioned that he he could have been double-tapped in return. It had nothing to do with not being able to hit back. So don't use that excuse either.

Whatever mate.
    The best target always gets wacked. Its your job to ensure youre not the best target out there. Eat or be eaten amigo!

It had nothing to do with not being able to hit back

Its not about being able to hit back but actually doing so. Thats why gnomes are so cute to bottomfeed on. They could easily wack you back, but theyre too scared to open up :)
    cute little turtledup landfarms they are.

Post Fiend
    I have also mentioned that we have warred top-SKD's over it. We lost and knew that would happen. But you get sick and tired of it age after age.

Post Fiend
    what you shd do is war them and just dont withdraw.
    in war they cant grow and bottomfeed on others just as effectively and you guys can sit back and watch them drop from the charts heh.

Thread Information