Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Absalom must die

yeah, cause withdrawing from a war you totally farmed the other guy out is sooooo bad..
    buncake.

Post Fiend
    LOL you sound like you've been caught in this situation before.
    and you know and i know that any top kd wouldnt like a 0-1 war record.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Swirvin' Birds View Post
    And I don't care what you tell me, if a kingdom has control of all of it accounts there IS x-logging going on. Some might be very minimal, some might be more. But it is and does happen. Probably even more than the kingdoms themselves want to admit. Even if it's covering for someone who is out for 24-48hrs durring war. Guarantee it.
    Wrong. Majority of big kds DONT x-log. Just check their papers, you will find a few provinces who's armies are idle for a few hours (or more) during conflict. If they x-log, that wouldn't happen.

i wish i had money to go out right now. im craving some beer.

clawzzz
    LOL you sound like you've been caught in this situation before.
    and you know and i know that any top kd wouldnt like a 0-1 war record

Since when did a top kd care about 0-1 war record? If they did they would never fw, which they obviously do. Stop being so clueless please.

gergnub beer is for girlymen! :<

vir ftw

Post Fiend
    Wrong. Majority of big kds DONT x-log. Just check their papers, you will find a few provinces who's armies are idle for a few hours (or more) during conflict. If they x-log, that wouldn't happen.
    No, not true at all. A 'few hrs' is nothing. Only foolish kingdoms would x-log for a few hrs.

Veteran
    Swirvin' Birds in top wars a few hours of idle is indeed something. Top Kds have minimum activity requirements, they dont take players who cant login frequently. Thats why the top stay at the top age after age, they can be more selective with who joins the kd. If you have 24 players who login ten or more times a day, would you accept someone who can only login once? But if you're in a kd with only 23 provs, and 4 of em are named awaiting activation, a once-per-day player is an improvement.

No, not true at all. A 'few hrs' is nothing. Only foolish kingdoms would x-log for a few hrs.
    And you know this...how?

Again, speculation doesn't equal facts. Stop making up things about kd's and players you don't understand just because you've never played at the SK level.
    <jdorje> i dont believe in technology

Post Fiend
    Stop pretending I don't war at the SK level. We've warred many over the ages.

Stop pretending I don't war at the SK level. We've warred many over the ages.
    Names of kd's? Your definition of an sk may vary VERY differently than mine
    <jdorje> i dont believe in technology

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Lead Pipe View Post
    randomizer log in variations for their scripts =)

makes it look real.

Post Fiend
    Yep. And if they have control of the kingdom accounts you just have to 'trust' them. lol

A SK is a SK.

you guys can continue to claim what you want about sk's all you want. From my personal experiences, all accusations of xlogging are generally unsubstantiated and just not true.

oh, and yea, I've owned all the accounts in a kd before and never xlogged them, just so you guys can not believe me and call me a liar as well.

Thread Information