Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Important!

Quote Originally Posted by Doriath View Post
    i wanted Romney originally XD
    Thats why you belong in Ireland or whatever your at

I'm beginning to lean toward the loser of the election becoming the Vice. Giving both Pres. and Vice equal veto power on legislation. Lets force partisanship since we only have two parties that manage any sizable following. Time to jack with your minds. The details can be worked out. We'll make them :fluffle:
    "Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." - Mark Twain, humorist and author.

We supported Romney also, but would vote for Bob Barr if I thought he could win. I went that route once and voted for Perot but then look who we ended up with - CLINTON. So I think unless things change drastically voting 3rd or alternate parties is just flushing your vote down the Toilet. It is more important to vote a conservative House and Senate then Pres anyway.

I have a $50 bet with a guy that works for Denver City/County (not sure which) and is helping organize the Democratic Convention (which starts next week) that he says Denver will see severe rioting and damage - and I bet we wouldn't - hoping we won't. We have to pay up 9/1.

Thread Information