Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: UTOPIA NEWS - Spartans police CR ?

Postaholic

UTOPIA NEWS - Spartans police CR ?

Hello all, so some might have read in other topic, Spartans has decided to break a cf with CR to police them, this is the total sofare:

** The kingdom of Spartans **
    Total land exchanged: +4,140 (18/3)
    +523 Spartan of Malevolence (2/0)
    +415 Spartan of Platy (1/0)
    +379 Spartan of The Fallen (1/0)
    +345 Spartan of NoFap (2/1)
    +344 Fa Mulan (1/0)
    +294 Spartan of Cascade (1/0)
    +290 Spartan of Poopsie Power (1/0)
    +261 Spartan of AA (1/0)
    +257 Spartan of Hermes (1/0)
    +251 Spartan of Barutbey (1/0)
    +242 spartan of megatron (1/0)
    +237 Spartan of Partapihvi (1/0)
    +236 Spartan of Leonidas (1/0)
    +211 Spartan of ksm (1/0)
    +143 Spartan of Mitch Murder (1/0)
    -288 Spartan of Hell Warrior (1/2)

** The kingdom of CR **
    Total land exchanged: -4,140 (3/18)
    -17 because you told me to (3/4)
    -211 fsckface von clownstick (0/1)
    -236 dickbutt (0/1)
    -242 Pure Blood (0/1)
    -251 Bubble Wrap Foil (0/1)
    -261 Novorossiya (0/1)
    -315 Amaranth (0/1)
    -344 Rain of brimstone and fire (0/1)
    -379 zanuta perversa (0/1)
    -415 Freeze all motor functions (0/1)
    -420 I miss my baby (0/1)
    -502 Juandissimo Magnifico (0/2)
    -547 Salvelinus (0/2)

dealbreaking to punish ****play, lololololol. ****play to punish ****play.

Postaholic
    Comments made on forum:

Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    we're simply continuing our policing. WSK asked us to stop earlier because they feared people would raze them too. Now we're good to go again. CR ****played and razed into war, denied any wrongdoing and refused to offer proper compensation. Me and WSK agreed to jointly set an example for future ages that ****play will not be condoned, not even when youre a topKD.

We think it is time the privileged feel how we feel, how we have felt for so many ages getting ****played.

Too bad CR was unwilling to admit guilt and pay proper compensation.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daxodus

When you first decided to break the CF with CR and police on your own you were fully aware of the ongoing negotiations between wsk and CR but decided to be your usual self instead of awaiting results. Actually an agreement at that time was reached between CR and wsk but didnt happen in the end cause Emeriti refused to extend wsk cf.

After the second war between CR and wsk again diplo was done but in the end declined by wsk cause we took too long to agree on the deal (that we wanted to accept).

Then you went to munk saying you no longer considered our eoacf with you valid if we didnt take the 5k acres back on a deal that you broke yourself. We choose not to take the acres back you took during your "policing" because we don't trust you.

So please don't try to pretend this is anything else but your own ego trip. Policing has nothing to do with it.

I'm seriously wondering if you have deeper emotional issues from not getting enough love from Zauper over all those ages.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Postaholic
    Atm we await a reponse from Meep who seem to be the spoke person of CR this age.

Postaholic
    few random reponse from #Tactics on mirc.

[18:16:40] <@umunk> [meep|snugs] bart
    [18:16:45] <@umunk> [meep|snugs] we offered compensation
    [18:16:53] <@umunk> [meep|snugs] wsk decided they'd rather have more fun and attack til eoa
    [18:17:18] <@umunk> [meep|snugs] also, hasn't spartans hit into numerous wars?
    [18:17:21] <@umunk> [meep|snugs] and broken deals almost every single age?
    [18:17:26] <@umunk> [meep|snugs] how is spartans talking about policing ****play
    [18:17:30] <@umunk> [meep|snugs] when they are literally the ****play capital of utopia
    [18:17:43] <@umunk> [meep|snugs] wasn't spartans literally party to a ****play deal with us earlier this age?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[18:31:23] <@umunk> [irem|snugs] been working all day, so havent been following this much, but if emeriti/bb or anyone who still cares about actual top play thinks this wont happen to them in the future they are being foolish
    [18:31:44] <@umunk> [irem|snugs] they are using their own dealbreak as justification to void a cf
    [18:32:10] <@umunk> [irem|snugs] like last age they used a friendly kd to db pandas and used that as justification to get an easy farm war
    [18:32:18] <@umunk> [irem|snugs] and then farmed their ally after
    [18:33:13] <&Korp> Lies you dont work
    [18:33:21] <@umunk> [irem|snugs] idk if anyone still cares about general ettiquitte anymore, but ppl are fools if they think this is the last kind of bull**** move ghetto trash is gonna pull
    [18:33:34] <&Korp> But Spartans dont have the balls to up against someone whos in Emeriti oor BB position.

Director of Age Changes
    Nobody gonna punish Sparta? ok. Saving it for next round is fine I guess.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Sparta needs to be greened.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

I like to post
    It's simple policing. If people want to hit Sparta because we combat blatant and malicious ****play, feel free to come forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    I need to be greened. Pass the blunt.

Enthusiast
    db evidence

-Gurch

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Michigan State?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Like I said in the other thread: When AMA got gang banged by the fair play police at that time the only top kingdom to TM for acres was Pyro who was in it to redeem bad PR and gain some acres.

If this was the Po Po smacking down the law it would have been 100% razes, why isn't it you might ask to accrue acres through false pretenses.

So Bart why were all of the attacks TM based? 2 DB in one age is kinda lol. ++>Why not keep hitting after the first time you broke the CF? If your all about fair play and you believe in your just cause why care what others think and not continue to hit for pure razes after the first Cf DB.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    It's simple policing. If people want to hit Sparta because we combat blatant and malicious ****play, feel free to come forward.
    Soon

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    dealbreaking to punish ****play, lololololol. ****play to punish ****play.
    It's not uncommon for a kingdom to break a CF to action a kingdom. Not saying they're really justified to do it, but that's an odd thing to give them **** about

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    It's not uncommon for a kingdom to break a CF to action a kingdom. Not saying they're really justified to do it, but that's an odd thing to give them **** about
    Yeah seems like CR pr works perfect... 1st time I see a kd action on a kd that razed into war to be actioned itself for doing so :)

Thread Information