Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: honor combo

Please show me how you expect to have a decent attacking province with no science and 6 raw tpa.

I have less than 4 raw tpa yet have over 12 mod tpa.

And damage is not based on raw tpa, it is based on how many thieves you actually send. Success rate is dependent on mod tpa.

Admit that you're wrong and learn from people who know better. You are the only person in the forums defending your position. Might that tell you something?

(And to make it worse you dont know what a fraction is...)

Banned
    And your province will lose thieves when doing ops on me. You will get the ops through because your mod is higher but you will lose thieves when doing a successful op because your raw is lower. And after around the 3rd op you will start failing a lot. Mind you my mod is 9tpa.

You will get the ops through because your mod is higher but you will lose thieves when doing a successful op because your raw is lower
    This sounds very interesting. Please explain your theory of how thievery works.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    And your province will lose thieves when doing ops on me. You will get the ops through because your mod is higher but you will lose thieves when doing a successful op because your raw is lower. And after around the 3rd op you will start failing a lot. Mind you my mod is 9tpa.
    Not true. Every op haves max damage it can make (1.7 thieves per 1k gold for stealing OOW for example). If you send more you will lose thieves.

Also, my T/Ms were running 6 raw wpa and tpa, with mod tpa about 20. They could easily break through even gnomes. And DE in my kd was 8th honor prov on the world be4 we surrendered that war. Other DE T/M was Duke. Rest were attackers: 1 count, 1 visc, rest baron/lord/knight. Enemy T/Ms were Prince/Marquis while rest were max Visc.. One our T/M was in nw/land range of our attackers, other was slightly bigger.

One attacker cannot keep honor in war. He can reach count individually, then he is gonna be chained (1st mass oped by T/Ms who want to take his honor). And if he got strong wpa/tpa, he has weak off and therefore cannot whore enough honor as individual (in non-top-non-honorwhore kd). Or u can run suicidal a/t/m and get either massacred to death or chained to pezzie..
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Banned
    Well I will assume you are taking in account for honor. Still 20 is good but still it can befened against if one matches the honor. MorbidAngel that's the way it work if person oping has a lower rawtpa they are more likely to lose thieves even if the op goes through.

MorbidAngel I agree if people see you have reached count they will try to take your honor but if I'm at the count rank I would make sure have ~12rawtpa. It sounds like bull**** but I know you know that it is not. See my strategy is all about getting as many people I can per acre. So I can keep high tpa/wpa while keep high opa/dpa.

vines is going to run 100% homes. Be interesting to see if he does it and says something about stealing food and runes. Then maybe something about pumping wizards so you don't need guilds.
    Dolgil Rosethorn
    If it's broke, fix it.
    If it's not, don't.
    If you do not like the results, change your methods.
    Quit making the same old mistakes. Make new ones.

Banned
    What are you talking about the most one can run is 50%. And I did that because the numbers looked good. Once age I ran 70% homes. I was a Dwarf merchant when if you were a merchant every 6elite you filled one job up. It worked well because I had 99% military and the jobs I did have due to the 30% that were not homes were all filled and work able. The weird thing was when I woud look at my survey it would show 0 people but I was still making income lol. The next age they got ride of that thing for merchent for every 6elites you get one job filled.

Hey Vines, this one time I ran 100% homes, 100% training grounds, 100% stables, and 100% farms. It was awesome. I was able to ducuple tap the most powerful prov in Utopia 3 times a day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trefnwyd View Post
    Hey Vines, this one time I ran 100% homes, 100% training grounds, 100% stables, and 100% farms. It was awesome. I was able to ducuple tap the most powerful prov in Utopia 3 times a day.
    *mouth opens wide as he recalls the past*
    That was you! And yeah that's why your account got deleted because I reported you after you did that to me for cheating. I am shocked you still play.

Postaholic
    I am shocked you still play.

I am shocked you still post.

MorbidAngel that's the way it work if person oping has a lower rawtpa they are more likely to lose thieves even if the op goes through.
    thats not the way it works, you lose more thieves by oversending, not by having a lower raw tpa. i have nfi where you get your facts and figures from but i am intrigued. Actually, that reminds me - i have some magic beans - would you like to make me an offer on them?
    MorbidAngel I agree if people see you have reached count they will try to take your honor but if I'm at the count rank I would make sure have ~12rawtpa. It sounds like bull**** but I know you know that it is not. See my strategy is all about getting as many people I can per acre. So I can keep high tpa/wpa while keep high opa/dpa.
    12 raw is retarded 4 would be enough with proper sci. but you dont liek sci do you? "See my strategy is all about getting as many people I can per acre." <-- but you need sci to do that - im confused, what are you saying?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information