Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: how do you deal with btm feeders?

Not if i look at all the wars ive been in :P
    But i believe you, i think there are evil kds without moral that would do pretty much anything for a ww.

We lost nothing in the struggle.
    So you have no defense at all at home?

I am 326 acre I love horses is 1000acre.
    Irrelevant information. If you are 350 NWPA and they are 100 NWPA, they are topfeeding.

Last thing ...

I had 8000 night rangers. and 9000 drow. 20% forts
    Your province is bad ;)

Oh, god, you're whining too much.
    Just go away, please.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 010101 View Post
    That is why I prefer not to war. But in a war it is almost never between 2 equal kingdoms. in 90% of the wars the outcome is known before the first attack
    I'm teaching the guys in our kingdom about tactics. The number one thing I tell them is make it hard for the other guy to take your land after you have taken his land. I don't try to tell them how to do it or anything like that. I just show them show them in war how I do it. They learn from that and come up with answers of there own that fulfill that statement. The second thing I tell them is once you fulfill the first statement make it so the t/ms can't slap you around if you're an orc or Dwarf it can't be helped you will always be slapped around by the t/m in that case make your army so fast that you're taking more land faster than the t/ms can recover there mana and stealth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone View Post
    Not if i look at all the wars ive been in :P But i believe you, i think there are evil kds without moral that would do pretty much anything for a ww.
    Our kingdom is small and that is its draw back. However, we got some skilled players, these guys, they already attack well. The other guys that haven't done so well in war they are starting to do so. Because everyone wants to do well. It's all about mentality. My team mates have asked me before about war targets and I have told them it don't matter I do good against any opponent but I want the kingdom to do good so pick a target we can win. I'm trying to make a winning environment. For example the players that are doing well in war make it clear to the provinces that didn't do well in the war that they also want to do well so they will try harder and force their game to a new level. And the skilled guys that already do well in war, come next war, will be trying to out do me in the number of acres gained through attack. So you see with this winning mentality we will get to the point where our kingdom will be competing with one another for the top three spots for most land gain. It will become less about the opponent and more about how far can we push ourselves.

Start by getting an efficient province, then you can worry about building a team.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    I'm teaching the guys in our kingdom about tactics. The number one thing I tell them is make it hard for the other guy to take your land after you have taken his land. I don't try to tell them how to do it or anything like that. I just show them show them in war how I do it. They learn from that and come up with answers of there own that fulfill that statement. The second thing I tell them is once you fulfill the first statement make it so the t/ms can't slap you around if you're an orc or Dwarf it can't be helped you will always be slapped around by the t/m in that case make your army so fast that you're taking more land faster than the t/ms can recover there mana and stealth. Our kingdom is small and that is its draw back. However, we got some skilled players, these guys, they already attack well. The other guys that haven't done so well in war they are starting to do so. Because everyone wants to do well. It's all about mentality. My team mates have asked me before about war targets and I have told them it don't matter I do good against any opponent but I want the kingdom to do good so pick a target we can win. I'm trying to make a winning environment. For example the players that are doing well in war make it clear to the provinces that didn't do well in the war that they also want to do well so they will try harder and force their game to a new level. And the skilled guys that already do well in war, come next war, will be trying to out do me in the number of acres gained through attack. So you see with this winning mentality we will get to the point where our kingdom will be competing with one another for the top three spots for most land gain. It will become less about the opponent and more about how far can we push ourselves.
    But why go to war at all? Since in war you can lose everything and gain almost nothing. So why do it at all?

Toadi
    bfeed losses takes care of that afaik =)

Can you explore all your pool so i can hit you too?
    I love free land =)

But why go to war at all? Since in war you can lose everything and gain almost nothing. So why do it at all?
    But why play poker at all? Since in war you can lose everything and gain almost nothing. So why do it at all?
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

July 13th Forces from I love horses (X:X) came through and ravaged our lands! They captured 29 acres!

July 13th Forces from I love horses (X:X) came through and ravaged our lands! They captured 26 acres!

July 13th Forces from I love horses (X:X) came through and ravaged our lands! They captured 26 acres!

July 13th Forces from I love horses (X:X) came through and ravaged our lands! They captured 24 acres!

I am 326 acre I love horses is 1000acre.
    One nice 100 acre grab... Don't see what's wrong in it. And I agree with Toadi. Plain and simple
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

ppl have tpld you what to do but you ignore them. if you dont want to listen to advice stop bothering ppl with your whining.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    But why play poker at all? Since in war you can lose everything and gain almost nothing. So why do it at all?
    I don't play poker I am not an idiot.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    ppl have tpld you what to do but you ignore them. if you dont want to listen to advice stop bothering ppl with your whining.
    No they haven't they told that I do the wrong things according to them, they haven't told me what I should do.

Maybe you should lose 1 honour for each acre the province you attack is smaller the you are.

The average size of a province in the kingdom I am is 707acre :)
    Last edited by 010101; 05-09-2008 at 16:58.

Just go away.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    Just go away.
    LOL I love you to.

It looks to me like you are in a war and won't withdraw. Is there a reason for this? The above is not typical random bottom feeding. At 326 acres assuming at most 27 ppa you have a total 8,802 population. Even at 600 acres you could not have the military you claim.
    Dolgil Rosethorn
    If it's broke, fix it.
    If it's not, don't.
    If you do not like the results, change your methods.
    Quit making the same old mistakes. Make new ones.

Thread Information