Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread Ideas

Post Fiend

Thread Ideas

Well we had one at the old boards and we need one at the new

It brings me great joy to see fondness (albeit not entirely) for an old airship thread titled VotS. Scattered mentions shed in both lights, across multiple threads illuminate cheerful memories of my past. Perhaps a new forum and a host of familiar faces can hold my wandering attention.
    A year of lurking over?
    Last edited by Arctic Phoenix; 28-07-2008 at 18:19.

Post Fiend
    *dramatic Resident Evil voice*
    What is this place?

(envision his voice, damnit! 'what is this', 'hope not chris' blood', etc etc)
    lol also, it's DarkKain from URP :3

Post Fiend
    Phoenix! Nice to see you :)
    We've tried a few follow ups to the old VotS but none of them really worked out as well as the original.

Much appreciation, SoHee! I returned for a brief stint for a single thread (the name and story escapes me) some time ago. It's slow death of idleness drove me to lurker status. I couldn't bear to start aknew after a long absence and have peered from the shadows ever since. Geco's Endless Skies has me salivating for URP participation once more.

Post Fiend
    Well I understand why, Geco's Endless Skies is very nice indeed!

Are you guys talking about me? 8)

I'm glad to know I have some fans, haha. Phoenix, I'd more than welcome you joining - I've grown leaps and bounds since when I first rp'd with you 8), but please don't be expecting any VotS in my thread 8p only new characters allowed.

*waves*

*slinks away into the night*

Quote Originally Posted by Geco View Post
    Are you guys talking about me? 8)

I'm glad to know I have some fans, haha. Phoenix, I'd more than welcome you joining - I've grown leaps and bounds since when I first rp'd with you 8), but please don't be expecting any VotS in my thread 8p only new characters allowed.
    I've lurked my way through the ooc - it's understandable. I'll find myself digesting the IC well before attempting an entrance.
    And don't sell yourself short; you've always been quite the talented storyteller - bringing quality to my mediocre threads.

Well now, to start things off, does anyone have any ideas on a new thread? :) I'm dying to do something :)

Post Fiend
    well me and Geco are gonna start a Firefly spinoff thread, we are currently working on it but it won't happen until next week since Geco is kinda busy.

other than that I'm kinda low on ideas

Utopia & Earth Moderator
    I really enjoyed that Fast & The Furious thing we had going for a short while there a year or so ago....

Post Fiend
    yeah me too, I would like to use my characters again from that thread, but it should be an entirely new settings I would think since it was Ark's baby.

I don't think it would have to be something entirely new, or at least new setting, although I think I'd just like to see a more obvious overriding plot, there's was just so much going on last time.

Heh, that was a good thread :) Sad that it kinda died off a little ways in. Too many stories going on at the same time, although I did try to inter-link the stories together somewhat.

Thread Information