Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Roleplayer's Message Board

Veteran
    go to the urbandictionary.com and look up utopia roleplay. lol. ferran posted a definition. hahaha

Yeah, I saw that too. Does anyone here actually still play Utopia?

Nevermind. I understand why the Wikipedia article now.

Veteran
    hmm? *is confused*

Post Fiend
    I still play!
    Mostly as a hobby/time waster, though lol

Jolly Rensha: I meant, I understand now why Ferran wrote that article in Wikipedia. I had been confused for a long time why regular Utopites never posted in here, and then when I read the wikipedia rticle and then saw Raki's Pleasure Castle, realized that probably most of the posts from regular Utopites might be similar to that one. Single-sentence posts.

That's one of the reasons I really love these boards is because people are so careful and diligent in creating great stories and characters. I have come back to these boards over the last ten years or so and although this does happen to be the slowest I've ever seen the boards, quality still reigns here as king. This is a rare board to have gone on for so long, with so many regulars who stick to it and continue creating quality stuff.

Veteran
    there are some who still play. It used to be 100% players. but... utopia holds less interest than creating your own worlds.

might i add that it is the only writing board that has been able to hold my interest longer than a week. let alone 6 years. :)

I was playing for a long time, but got bored of the alliances and gang-ups that seems to happen so often, especially when you start to build big. However as much it may be a good mirror of actual world politics, after awhile it gets bothersome. If we could only do that with real world politics.

i thought you wer here before i started rensha... wernt you in the hunter threads oh so long ago?

--yea, im sticking my feelers out again to see if theres still a nitch for me here. AKA - Dravis, dolomi, sivard, brother of Mireldeyn.

Regular
    Aaahahaha ... schnak. I remember when you and Lizzy had those sibling world wars in high school. Those were good times 8D

*punches schnak* I didn't know that you were comin' back...oh, wait, you might have mentioned it before...

*looks innocently at GI* what wars? I don't remember any wars... *looks evilishly at schnak*
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Veteran
    hmmm hunter threads... *scratches head* not too sure...

and yes there is still a NICHE for you ;)

Regular
    Myes ... erm ... is Shari Tana still around? Because if he is, just wanted to know if he's still willing to start a Star Wars thread. Kain just said that he's not going to be making one; not now and not in the near future.

Veteran
    she- shari tana

Regular
    Shari's a he, I spoke to him online some months back and Shari told me he was a he. Unless Shari proves otherwise, I'm pretty sure it's a he 8).

Thread Information