Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Roleplayer's Message Board

Reaching way back into the 70s bringing up a old discussion i think was in this topic...

Having gotten back around to listening to New Jedi Order, I can say it does pick up. Some drop offs. That teen angst garbage messed up the movies, so they should've known it'd do the same to the books. But, all in all, not as bad as I thought. Did feel like they dumbed everybody down to make the kids the main characters though.

Veteran
    hey fizzy ;) good to see you

:-D *waves*

..unfortunately..as soon as I make the comment above, the books once again turn to garbage. *shakes head* Turn all the vong into idiots, even though they're supposedly this badass race of fanatics who've had nothing better to do than sit around gassing themselves up for this invasion...apparently. Not to mention the lame "get angry, go bat****" jedi. All so they can come to the conclusion that it's not your methods..it's your goals that make you good or bad. -__- books could use a high dose of The Departed-esque headshots after all that.

Ahh well. Decent enough. On to some micheal connelly.
    Last edited by Fizban; 11-12-2008 at 11:22.

I still hold that Traitor was a pretty awesome book, even being in the new series.

Well. This brings back memories. I wonder if anyone remembers me. xD

What's it been GA? 4 years? Or something along those lines.

Post Fiend
    I remember you! :haw:

Post Fiend
    GA - wow, long time no see... welcome back! :)

Yeah, it's been a while, hasn't it? xD

Regular
    It's good to see you, GA. It's a bit slower these days, but I'm sure any of our threads would be glad to have you.

Yeah, I've noticed that it is a bit slower. I've been scanning threads and looking at the post dates.

I haven't done any roleplaying in a while. Or writing for that matter. I'm afraid I might be a little rusty.

It's just like riding a bicycle, GA, you always remember just how much it hurts when you mess up and come crashing down.

Or something to that effect ;)

Post Fiend
    Bah, just jump in. It's more like swimming. Just make sure you eat more than 45 min before RPing XD

Writing is actually associated with the same portion of your brain that remembers music.

It's strange, if I do a lot of creative writing, or prepare for a formal review, I get paragraphs and phrases stuck in a loop in my head rather than songs. It's really odd, but it sure makes remembering good parts of my storeis/reviews easier :P
    "I am the brightest light, for I am darkness. I know everything, for I know nothing. I am a container, brimming with emotion, for I am empty."
    --Bebedora, Arc the Lad

"Intelligence is the key, and she is locked out." - Josh Sneed, in reference to his ex.

Lets get this to 1 million posts!

Thread Information