Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Roleplayer's Message Board

...*shakes head*

Just dorpped in for a moment...to say hi to the rest of the community...besides my own little thread...haha...

*waves hi*
    *leaves for class*
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Post Fiend
    Still here folks.. but lately I've been swamped with work... I'll try to get something up soon, hopefully I won't have to work this w-end.

Post Fiend
    No prob, I know how work goes. Hell, I have two charas in both of Arks threads it it took me 3-4 days to come up with Dominic's post, and it'll probably take me three days to come up with Marcus' flashback completion XD
    I swear, after work my brain just oozes out of my ears into a jar ;_;

Regular
    Hey all, just dropping in to say I'm still lurking.

Years ago, a guy named Baeraad used to post in these woods. I used to participate in a few of his threads (something about a hamhanded wizard) and I'd like to retrieve some of the stuff I wrote to possibly expand upon. I know I had a good idea in there somewhere.

I know he archived his stuff, does anyone know how to find it or contact him?

Regular
    Arch, you might want to contact lizzardbreath because I think she has Baeraad's email or contacts. If not, well, at least it's worth a try to contact her.

Umm...no, but I used to have Goldeneyes somewhere, and I'm sure he has some contact info.

I remember Baeraad...I miss those really neat/interesting threads. ^_^ Wish he would come back some time...
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Why is it that as soon as I'm ready to start posting again everyone else disappears :p

www.trelyon.net ?

Know there's some very old stuff there. Think B4 and FlareCDE had archives too, but I can't remember them.

Post Fiend
    Yar, post people!
    SoHee's excused for this outburst, as she explained already =D

I'm only semi-serious btw, I know RL gets busy. I just hate to see good things vanish ^^

Veteran
    I've been gone, but it's my anniversary week. So too bad. ;) but I'll be back when I can until things settle down a little.

Post Fiend
    No! Not good enough. I reject your answer in favor of a better one

and stuff

edit:
    Oh, and answer my email ya turd ;p
    Last edited by LordKain; 22-01-2009 at 01:18.

Regular
    Things tend to look pessimistic when you look at reality. Chances are, RPers like B4 and Baeerad have moved on in their lives and are off to doing things that they think are bigger and better. Kind of funny how people appear and disappear in the blink of an eye. I remember a long while ago that some dude named Gamewiz stopped posting in his Starcraft thread and I wanted to know for the longest time where the hell he went. I just found out recently that he's still alive and breathing and a fething amazing comic book artist.

The thing that really pisses me off is how a lot of GMs make these great thread ideas and then let them bomb after a few weeks or months because of some lame excuse with real life catching up with them. Sorry if I'm just ranting here and seeming inconsiderate, but ... I feel that GMs sort of have an obligation and a responsibility to keep a story rolling and it's just disappointing and unfair to the RPers when the GM decides to drop out. Now I can understand that real life can catch up to you and I understand that RPing is a leisure, but in a lot of ways, I feel that at times the being too busy excuse is kind of lame; I mean ... now that I think about it, if you peeps were too busy to post ... wouldn't you be so busy that you wouldn't even be able to post that you're too busy?

Well, that's all for Gourmet's rant, pay no attention to me if you think my statements are over the top. *walks off to the abandoned Bar in the Bog wearing a golden chef hat*

Post Fiend
    Golden chef hat, eh? I believe the true question is:
    Are you smiling like this?
    Name:  chef.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  10.7 KB

SIR! THIS IS MY WAR FACE, SIR!

hahaha. ^-^

Thread Information