Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Roleplayer's Message Board

Moderator for:
    Earth
    Utopia

Yes, well, perhaps we should save that particular kind of ahem roleplaying for somewhere else.

Post Fiend
    hehe, it's not the first time you've read that I take it?! :)

Moderator for:
    Earth
    Utopia

I admit nothing.

Post Fiend
    right right. of course ...

Post Fiend
    so...... how many ppl are actually here? We need new blood and threads D:

Regular
    I'm not certain how many people are going to make the transition, but there are a few familiar faces, which mean means that at least a few of us have transferred. The question is ... will these boards be able to bring new life to the URP or are we going to be more vulnerable to internet trolls and spam attacks?

Regular
    A little bit of column A, a little bit of column B. hehe

btw, I'm here, lurking...

Regular
    <- wonders why Goddimus chose the name Goddimus. I recall an old Goddimus. Or rather Arkady recalls an old Goddimus.

To arms?

<edit> I'm putting the edit button to good use.

GI, don't just wonder. New life isn't created through wishing. Wishing is passive-aggressive and all around foolish, in my opinion.

My current resolution is to spend more time on the RP boards. To drop the newbie tag as soon as possible and to hopefully stir some new life myself. I make no guarantees, unfortunately, as my time is currently tied to a lot of other things that devour the vast majority of my energy.
    Last edited by Arkady; 27-08-2008 at 03:30.

*finds new site and lurks*

*growls*

*leaves for class*
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Post Fiend
    Heya Mireldeyn!

Does anyone know of any good anime-based rp boards? Or anything along those lines, really. Not that I'm leaving here, but it's good to have variety ^^

back

Well at least these new boards have done some good. theyve brought me back......... or wait...... is that some bad? well it is yet to be detirmined but i'm at least back for a while to lurk around.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkady View Post
    <- wonders why Goddimus chose the name Goddimus. I recall an old Goddimus. Or rather Arkady recalls an old Goddimus.

To arms?
    I should have gone with Fizban. I wanted to go with Fizban. But in the midst of digging out an old sack for books.. Booksack I believe they called it in the old days.. I found a crumpled up sheet of paper with an old intro/random spurt for Goddimus. So he was on the brain.

Fingers crossed my time goes better 'round these parts. Join something AND post. :P Not working so far of course. Old habits. :P Was much better at this when I was a smoker.

Post Fiend
    then go post! ;)

Vagrant/Tylas Ravenwing reporting for continual lurking. I'd like to get more involved in the RP boards (I've been fairly sporadic for the last two years as I'm sure you're all aware) but I'm incredibly wary since I tend to vary from barely busy to argh-please-I-pray-for-the-sweet-release-of-death levels of busy at the drop of the proverbial hat.

Still, it's nice to see so many veterans making the jump and maybe some time soon I'll be able to post again regularly.

Also I can now write in italics. Awesome.

wow cold shouldered enterance..... jk jk, soooo seem short of threads around here. I geuss i should pull up an old one i started but couldn't carry through when i went overseas

Thread Information