Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Roleplayer's Message Board

Veteran
    sounds good KK. ;)

and Ty, you know man, I feel exactly your pain. Keep trying to post. It will pass... ... sometime... years from now...

Sooner than that, hopefully. Finish my course at the end of this year and get to emerge in the big bad world as a trained actor. Which means I'll likely be just as if not more busy, of course, but hopefully with the benefit of money. So in conclusion, yes, years. Years sounds about right. Sigh.

Regular
    Tylas man, free time can become more readily available or it may just become something that was a luxury of the past. I have this impression that being a trained actor might make free time just helluva lot less frequent. A lot of us are finishing up college or going out into the work force and work itself occupies almost all of our available time (and brain cells). I myself am having a hard time believing that we're all graduating from school. It just went by rather quickly, like a 1 - 2 punch 8(.
    Last edited by GourmetItalia; 31-08-2008 at 07:53.

Being an actor I'm sure I'll be unemployed most of the time and I guess that technically counts as free time ;)

On a serious note I might throw up a post of ideas in the Thread Ideas..er...thread. Might spark someone else's imagination.

Wow...just, wow...imagine my surprise when I tried to log onto the old boards. These new ones don't seem so bad, but it is a lot to get used to..it feels more like a community board than the old URP board, if that makes any sense to anyone...

In any case, hey everyone. How've ya been?

Anyone who is looking for a thread to participate in please join Starfall: It Begins, i haven't had any signups yet =P

Veteran
    great, crys. ;)

join up my other thread if you want. I'm always looking for posters. ^_^

how's things been for you?

Eh, a lot of uphill trekking for the most part. The trail's starting to smooth over a lot for me now. I've finally found a job I really enjoy (mostly the people, but the work is fun), and I have the means to get myself back into college as early as spring term of next year. How've you been, old friend?

Ahhh mondays....

Post Fiend
    I find myself wondering if a Death Note thread would work....

Veteran
    pretty good. attempting myself to get back into college through my company. Industrial Distribution Sales Degree. Associates, but it's a start. Also trying to get into Europe somehow.

*pounces*
    *punches in the shoulder*

Crys!! You post here, yet you dare to not say hello SPECIFICALLY to me?! ^_- 8-p

J/k. ^_^

Kain:...maybe. Death Note was just...weird...in a good yet sadistically evil way...^_-
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

I was just thinking about that when I saw that you were the last one that had posted :P I was actually going to wait for you to pounce on me and kill me for leaving for so long :D How've you been doin?

Good for the most part. College just...sucks sometimes, ya know? Especially since I live off campus...and it is raining in sheets. Cold, 55 degree sheets. It sucks. and I have to do CHORES in this weather! *sighs*

But other thank that, life is great. ^_^ Hey, you ought to check out my DA account. ^_^ I don't think that I gave you the link to it...here she be: larire.deviantart.com

^_- But seriously, nice to "see" you again, Crys. ^_^ How have you been you crazy person. ^_^
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

HI Mire, long time no see, didn't know if it was still you, and also hi to Crys, on the same account.

Thread Information