Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Roleplayer's Message Board

Regular
    Wow. I leave for a short bit and everything changes. I only get about two days online now but I should have the internet hooked up at my house by the end of the month. Working on a thread idea in my spare time. Not sure if I want to give FFT another go depends on if there is any interest.

Post Fiend
    Mireldeyn
    lol damn right! I'm on episode 21 and I can't get enough of this freaking show! kekeke

also, wb Drice!

Post Fiend
    yay more people finding their way back... we need that :)

Regular
    Sohee what happened with Crystals? Did it get it's rightful ending or we still working on it. Was actually going to post something but don't see it here.

Post Fiend
    well unfortunately it didn't but I'm not sure it would be right to try again... that's why I haven't re-started it here...

Veteran
    gone for two weeks starting tomorrow morning. ;) may or may not post. we'll see. :)

Someone took my original username...or rather, it was too short to pass requirements, which I highly doubt.

I think Crystal has potential, as with many threads in the past forums, always unfortunately plagued by the demon of inactivity. Sigh.

Post Fiend
    it couldn't be too short, I managed to squeeze Sohee in :)
    but Omino-san looks cute!

mm yeah that's why I kept reviving it, since when it was active the players brought to much to it... but I probably won't have the proper drive or time to try and finish it this time 'round... :/

Hey, KK. ^_- nice to see you , too. ^_^
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Regular
    *sharpens claws and bares fangs*

I find it most unwelcome to believe that Lizzy would greet Crys and KK, but not to GI. Not even a mention! I feel the monster in me coming out and soon ... >KB

Hello, all! Looks like things have gotten very quiet indeed over the last few months. And new boards, I see. =P This whole actually having to pick reply instead of scrolling down? Actually having fonts and italics and other frivolous treats? We used to be OLD-SCHOOL =P What has been done to us?

I... honestly don't know if I'm here to stay. It's been very busy lately and promises to continue being so for quite a while.... this is my grade 12 year and not only am I in a lot of labour-intensive courses but I'm also working part-time, teaching swim lessons. So I have lesson plans to write for that too!

In any case, I'm thrilled to see so many old faces. Here's to many more epics to be written!

-the physicist formerly known as tigerpaw.

Regular
    TP! It's good to see you. Time is something that we all have little of it, it seems. Nevertheless, I'm holding myself to my promise of being more active on these boards, and I hope to see you around.

In the meantime, I'm throwing out a thread just in case people are interested. Some might find it familiar.

Post Fiend
    yay! I'm so there with my trio Ark :D

Post Fiend
    Woo woo! Same here SoHee!!!

*Stumbes into the thread.*

* peers at every one*

WOW! What a weird sense of Deja Vu. You people all look familar, but I can't get past this weird feeling. Something is off. I just cant put my finger on it.......

Thread Information