Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Roleplayer's Message Board

So since Skysail isn't moving and at least 3-4 of us seem to have a bit of spare time on our hands anyone interested in starting a second RP just for fun?

Have to say thank you Arch, your post was so much more elegant than mine. I just needed to get something down.

For all, we'll be jumping right to Gebron, our original destination, and I have a final plot item to do, however, rather than playing it all out, I'll probably timeskip us to the end of it, and just showcase the consequences. Therefore, I'm giving everyone some time to essentially do whatever until I put the finishing touches on this arc, and then I'm taking a break and getting out of the driver seat. Will definitely still be here, and will still moderate, but our next major plot arc will have to come from someone else.

If you'd like to be the next driver, I suggest mentioning so here so we don't have any confusion or multiple disparate plot lines to contend with.

Thanks, Geco!

I have a good story arc to continue with that should be pretty natural, so I wouldn't mind heading that up for a bit. We can get a Google Wave going to discuss further if you'd like.

Ya that works for me.

...just don't forget that someone is supposed to be approached by Guiliani (my bird) and she will either be given or she will take a scrap of cloth...or a scarf...of something. ^_^
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Regular
    I am going on vacation this week not sure how often I will post but feel free to drag Drice and cailey along if need be.

Mireldeyn if need be you can always take Drice's Kamir

Sorry for my absence, everyone. And I'm also apologizing on Bel's behalf. After his baby was born, his home computer fried and it's been on the backburner for expenses. He tells me he will try and find time at work to post, but if nothing else he'll send posts through me.

As for me, I bought Mass Effect 2 and have been inseperable from it for the last week. It's not suprisign BioWare manages to outdo themselves. They actually improved things the players of the first game complained about. But enough about that, I'll get caught up on reading and make a post tonight.

P.S. It's a girl.
    "I am the brightest light, for I am darkness. I know everything, for I know nothing. I am a container, brimming with emotion, for I am empty."
    --Bebedora, Arc the Lad

"Intelligence is the key, and she is locked out." - Josh Sneed, in reference to his ex.

Congrats to you, bel, have fun.

@Shari I was wondering when you would pop up Mass Effect 2 is good no wonder you got so involved in it. I myself don't have it but my friend does and he has been scarce since then.

It's addicting to say the least, but sadly shorter than the first -_-
    "I am the brightest light, for I am darkness. I know everything, for I know nothing. I am a container, brimming with emotion, for I am empty."
    --Bebedora, Arc the Lad

"Intelligence is the key, and she is locked out." - Josh Sneed, in reference to his ex.

Veteran
    taking the kamir would be good. it would behoove drice to get it back.

bel - congrats! ;) future writer ^_^ (unless technology kills the english language with txt talk)

shari - i'm jealous. I am really jonesing for video games. lol

Post Fiend
    Congrats bel to you and your family :)

Aye - big congrats to The Belgariad!

Veteran
    seems like a jolt of activity, eh? lets see what we can conjure.

Too much for me to keep up with... doesn't help there's lots of activity elsewhere. Bloody Nation RPs I got about an hour of writing to go after 2 already I have been writing since 3:30pm now being 5:11pm... its extremely long but I should have a post up by 8-9ish

@Bel congrats have fun with your rugrat wait for the twos you'll be in hell I lived with my cousin for a month (who has a daughter that age, actually 4 now) it was absolute hell lol

@Ren I will PM you my ideas for Arlen-Amateira Situation... I just don't want to reveal it right away to all and you have Weka'u's memory so he should know atleast.

^-^ Thanks Drice. ^_- I'll have to look up what that looks like once again, but...yea...lol. ^_^ Thanks again!

...So I looked, and I couldn't find anything on that in your character sheet...where I thought it woudl be...*chuckles sheepishly* Can you give me a description?
    Last edited by Mireldeyn; 02-02-2010 at 07:51.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Thread Information