Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Roleplayer's Message Board

Post Fiend
    ihk.. too bright! *runs away into the shadows*

Exactly! I feel like I've emerged from hibernation into a world I just do not know.

So glad this is only temporary, what a relief. The transfer here was hard enough (I have the same nostalgic feelings as you Phoenix), but the one thing that made it better was that dark theme was still being used. Now, it feels I should put on a hazmat suit and sanitize myself for fear of infecting the sterility.

Veteran
    my life consists of reloading the jolt page and wave. Sleeping. Working. Maybe eating (dietary restrictions permitting).

It's all good for me Geco. I'm convinced I'm quarian, so I got the whole anti-germ thing down to a science.

EDIT: Drice, you are overdue for a post, Sir!
    Last edited by Shari Tana; 12-02-2010 at 04:41.
    "I am the brightest light, for I am darkness. I know everything, for I know nothing. I am a container, brimming with emotion, for I am empty."
    --Bebedora, Arc the Lad

"Intelligence is the key, and she is locked out." - Josh Sneed, in reference to his ex.

I just wanted to say, that after two hours of writing I hope you all enjoy the nice long post I've crafted for you, and are as excited as I am to be moving on ^_^

I know that I am! I finally get to write something in the thread!! *does dance* Yay for LaRire and Guiliani!
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

This is an interesting change... I actually like the yellow, good contrast, and so glad we're back to the black, but, and forgive my french, who the f*@$ are these people looking at me and what the f@#$ for?

Veteran
    I think I liked the other format better... actually...

< Agrees with the previous post. This is brutal.

The dude with bling and tatoos scares me... but I think that's part of a Texas Longhorns logo on his shirt O_o

You think the theme is how they view our community? I mean, the background is like a dungeon-type thing and the characaters on the left are sorta fantasyish.
    "I am the brightest light, for I am darkness. I know everything, for I know nothing. I am a container, brimming with emotion, for I am empty."
    --Bebedora, Arc the Lad

"Intelligence is the key, and she is locked out." - Josh Sneed, in reference to his ex.

Veteran
    I hate to break it to you shari, but that's a mage's pointed hat that is sort of worn out. Which makes me think... halfling standing in front of a tattooed out of place ghetto dude trying to be a rapper in india (henna?), or... mage who is giving a magic knob polish? (excuse my crassness... ^_^)

Veteran
    FIZZY! I miss ya bro! you going to pick up a character somewhere? Maybe... didn't you have one in Skiesail anyway?

Had a gnome character way back in the day. Think it was the first edition of Skysail. Doubt I'd get around to writing something. o.O Just getting back into reading stuff here and there. Bourne Trilogy is great. If you don't count the third book. :P

Pretty sure I said this the last time I was around, at best, I'd post in that random post topic. x.x And I see where that got me. Would be nice to shake the cobwebs a bit though. This fancy new b/g must be inspiring me.

This background is ridiculous.
    I'm not quite seeing the Longhorn logo you mention, Shari..

Thread Information