Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Roleplayer's Message Board

Veteran
    geeze BB... sounds like my Wife and her Ex. ^_- *thinks for a second...* Nah...

Well, passionate part, yes. But then work sets in, because you have to pay the bills. So you see each other less than you did when you were going out and wish you could go back to the wonderful times. When you get old enough to retire, you realize that you can't be that kid you used to be now that you have the time, so you both sit there and rot in monotony, wishing you had yours lives back to live again differently.

there you go. ;)

I'm thoroughly enjoying married life. :)

Regular
    lol, bunch of cynics.

As a married man of five years (been together with the wife for about 8), I can say that the closeness doesn't have to disappear. Nor the passion. You just have to keep yourself focused on what's important (her/him) and not put yourself into a position that can jepordize that. An example would be to not have her sister over alone with you while she's at work, even though it was completely innocent and for reasons completely unsexual. hehe

Rather then accusing one of not being trusting, maybe the other should never put the person they love in a position where they have to trust.

Totally hypothetical situaition though..... ;)

Completely hypothetical, lol.

Glad to see mo****aes! is using new board.....seem the only way it could happen was to mae the old ones none postable....lol

Oh man, I meant to post this so long ago and then I just totally forgot.

I need to go on hiatus until the end of October. My apologies to my threads, but I simply need to concentrate on my work.

Have faith though, I plan on continuing Endless Skies at that time, so please stick around and I hope you'll all still be willing to jump back into the fray in a month.

^_^

I have the worst head cold. It's like a maelstrom of nature's fists sucker-punching me in the nose the forehead. Every morning thus far has had inevitable goo lodged deep in the recesses of my nose as I struggle to breathe with steadiness.

In other words, I'm really, really sick, lol.

Veteran
    did i say passion disappears? No. ;) Just that the rest of life seems to become bigger than before marriage.

Hehe.. you know I have disscovered that a lot poeple are bitter when it comes to marriage... Any waY I actuallly want to give an interview. Darlok if uyou are interested please email me. You Too Rensha.

Post Fiend
    If you ain't bitter, you're a damn liar!

But seriously, folks, I'm quite happily married as well :D
    Course, teh ladies are still free to sex me up kekeke

Veteran

Funny stufff... :)

LOL!

I was looking through the Furious thread and saw this.

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/1...furiousqa0.png

If it's too small, the banner reads (in the middle of the fast and furious thread): "Strategic racing and theft game. Will you win the next race?" :) Thought that was ironic. :)

Hnn. Much better.

Regular
    I can't see ads with my ad-blocker. Hooray!

Veteran
    careful ark. that's not good to mention. I'd delete that... ;) you could be banned for it I hear.

Regular
    Guess who is returning finally :-) I get internet access with this pay check. So look for a me to return to the boards sometime towards next weekend. I'm using my free time to work out a new thread idea if anyone is interested...

Veteran
    you know what's sick? I've got a million things going on, and I still have more time to be on this than some of you. ;) ouch... :)

apparently, anyway, considering the rate of posting here.

Thread Information