Thread: *the Changes At Up*

*The CHANGES At UP*

It is Clear that UP is Heading in a New Direction.

OMAC is So Far Unaware of the Uniqueness Of UP, and I have No Doubt Whatsoever in My Mind that if they did, they would Harness All That Is Good about UP.

I see that many of the forums worst Liberal Posters are Already Planning Their Exit.

If We *REALLY* want to, we could use this opportunity to *PURGE AND CLEANSE* these Forums.

This could be The Noahs Ark of UP.

With My intricate knowledge of The Posters I would like to Offer My Services to OMAC as a mod. Together I feel sure we could Whip UP Into Shape, get rid of the Liberal Trolls and Spammers and *Return to Adult Conversation About Current Affairs*.

If this Offer should be of interest to The Mods just leave an E-mail Adress in this thread and You Will Be Contacted.

Lets take the chance TO MAKE UP ALL IT CAN BE.
    Last edited by Hot Rod; 16-08-2008 at 11:39.

Only one problem there:

You're an idiot.

I can't believe I agree with KreeL on something...hell just froze over. But he is correct, Hot Rod is the WORSE person to have as a mod.

is that the real HR or an imposter?

what about the worst neocon posters? are they still here to amuse us all?:P

Woot. Very good trolling. Not Hotrod. But the righteous indignation has him down pat.

has anyone done a stocktake - where are we at here at UP Mk11 Vs X

how many didnt make it.

Ive had a look at the jolt board, and theres a few trying to make a go at it.

another look at muzzle, and theres a few trying to make a go at it.

everyone at UP Turtle Clone is *****ing harder than ever before.
    they've finaly got the freedom to talk like drunk ******s.

Im thinking this is the begining of a slow death.

things will never be the same.

will it get better, or slowly spiral down the drain.

it looks like muzzle is for the hardcore US political debate, jolt is for lonely people who just want someone to talk to (who wont bite their head off and tell them to kill themselves)

and UP Turtle Clone, we can talk trash, and pretend like we're in a bar where we can finish our brew and crack a bat over someones head, coz they think differently to ourselves.

"will it get better, or slowly spiral down the drain."

I think it will get better as new people join, I can see it getting much worse than it already is.

I might go to muzzlefree though. :O

no way is that Hotrod, that is too slick, no offence to the real HR, but you know what I mean.

But whoever let that post up, slurring 'liberals' as a subset of humanity needs to examine the way they recruit mods, terrible to allow such a thing, or is it? maybe it is an attempt to recreate the chaos of the old UP by having random weirdness injected.....

"it looks like muzzle is for the hardcore US political debate, jolt is for lonely people who just want someone to talk to (who wont bite their head off and tell them to kill themselves)"

Oh go kill yourself FFS ;-)

better?

Thread Information