Thread: Pls rate Elf/Warrior

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    In today's age 100k per day is doable very much so. With the humans as they are now I can could make 200k per day at 1100 acres. I had a human that was 1400 acres that was making over a mill very game day and making over 24mill every month. I did all that bad they 3rd year. But my pc go messed up so I had to take it in. That was back when sage had full protection from learn attacks. The next age they made it so sage only had 50% protection from learn attacks. Now sages have 60% protection. 100kgc per day is very doable.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    In today's age 100k per day is doable very much so. With the humans as they are now I can could make 200k per day at 1100 acres. I had a human that was 1400 acres that was making over a mill very game day and making over 24mill every month. I did all that bad they 3rd year. But my pc go messed up so I had to take it in. That was back when sage had full protection from learn attacks. The next age they made it so sage only had 50% protection from learn attacks. Now sages have 60% protection. 100kgc per day is very doable.
    how much income science did you have to do that?
    at least +50% income...

these days its bloody hard to get that amount, and that was back in the old science system, when income science had a 2* modifier, these days its 1.4, and science is ALOT more expensive, as a sage you could get 12gc/book, to have even reasonable science you need to spend at least 19gc/book

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by _greenie View Post
    how much income science did you have to do that?
    at least +50% income...

these days its bloody hard to get that amount, and that was back in the old science system, when income science had a 2* modifier, these days its 1.4, and science is ALOT more expensive, as a sage you could get 12gc/book, to have even reasonable science you need to spend at least 19gc/book
    Nah this science system is more esay to build science if one has a strong econ. My province always has a strong econ. I had a minimum of 500bpa in each science and my highest science I had 900bpa. I was pumping out the science. I had over +100%income that was just the science. I had 20% banks too with 138.6%MODBE. Around +250%food. +38.6%population. +45%gains you get the picture. With the new changes this age +500bpa can be reached. Maybe next age I'll use human sage and show poeple how a human sage can get huge amounts of sciences in a short time frame if played correctly.

Thread Information