Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pls rate Elf/Warrior

Banned
    :O I am getting to keep +30kgc everyday. I'm making around 50kgc each day. You're a human your province should be making a minimum of 30% more gc than any other race. And I have no banks or sci. A human your land size with a 10 econ could be making over 100k each day.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    :O I am getting to keep +30kgc everyday. I'm making around 50kgc each day. You're a human your province should be making a minimum of 30% more gc than any other race. And I have no banks or sci. A human your land size with a 10 econ could be making over 100k each day.
    the only way i could do that is with 0% draft
    the days of the 100 gc/acre humans are long gone now that science has been weakened

Banned
    In today's age 100k per day is doable very much so. With the humans as they are now I can could make 200k per day at 1100 acres. I had a human that was 1400 acres that was making over a mill very game day and making over 24mill every month. I did all that bad they 3rd year. But my pc go messed up so I had to take it in. That was back when sage had full protection from learn attacks. The next age they made it so sage only had 50% protection from learn attacks. Now sages have 60% protection. 100kgc per day is very doable.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    In today's age 100k per day is doable very much so. With the humans as they are now I can could make 200k per day at 1100 acres. I had a human that was 1400 acres that was making over a mill very game day and making over 24mill every month. I did all that bad they 3rd year. But my pc go messed up so I had to take it in. That was back when sage had full protection from learn attacks. The next age they made it so sage only had 50% protection from learn attacks. Now sages have 60% protection. 100kgc per day is very doable.
    how much income science did you have to do that?
    at least +50% income...

these days its bloody hard to get that amount, and that was back in the old science system, when income science had a 2* modifier, these days its 1.4, and science is ALOT more expensive, as a sage you could get 12gc/book, to have even reasonable science you need to spend at least 19gc/book

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by _greenie View Post
    how much income science did you have to do that?
    at least +50% income...

these days its bloody hard to get that amount, and that was back in the old science system, when income science had a 2* modifier, these days its 1.4, and science is ALOT more expensive, as a sage you could get 12gc/book, to have even reasonable science you need to spend at least 19gc/book
    Nah this science system is more esay to build science if one has a strong econ. My province always has a strong econ. I had a minimum of 500bpa in each science and my highest science I had 900bpa. I was pumping out the science. I had over +100%income that was just the science. I had 20% banks too with 138.6%MODBE. Around +250%food. +38.6%population. +45%gains you get the picture. With the new changes this age +500bpa can be reached. Maybe next age I'll use human sage and show poeple how a human sage can get huge amounts of sciences in a short time frame if played correctly.

Post Fiend
    Your province looks great greenie. Very nice.
    I like about the elf their building effieciency. The only things id change: get rid of gs and banks. With your attack time you can always plunder some targets for money. Elf economy sucks badly and you cant help it with 10% banks. Id also throw a few points in war science. Getting a 5% is extremely easy and i find it useful. Id also focus more on channeling.

Banned

Gnome military build

Hear people say use 1:1:1. To me that doesn't look like it would be good enough. I have thought about how to build the gnome military I think I will try it out next age if I use gnome. 30%elites, 30%defspecs, 40%offspecs.

Rreally, vines, there really arent a big difference between going 1:1:1 and 30%/30%/40%.
    Dont try to make it sound like you came up with that strat, and that its some kind of Super-hyper-space-strat that makes your prov even more awesome.

Banned
    well true but it is the little differences that give one the edge. I may not use that military build :0

Post Fiend
    Im sorry for being off-topic but can we make a poll about vines being banned? And if it is succesful can we get him banned?

We so can.
    Ask the mods to have him taken out.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post
    Your province looks great greenie. Very nice.
    I like about the elf their building effieciency. The only things id change: get rid of gs and banks. With your attack time you can always plunder some targets for money. Elf economy sucks badly and you cant help it with 10% banks. Id also throw a few points in war science. Getting a 5% is extremely easy and i find it useful. Id also focus more on channeling.
    the thing i've found with elf, getting it up to strength is a complete pain in the ass, but once its there, its actually reasonably strong!

the only way an elf can be a mage is if it's a T/M, but then you waste so much of their ability to attack and attack

they can (sort of) pull off an A/T, but once again, its not easy
    and elf really is an attacker with a good T/M defense and sh!t econ =)
    (btw, they arent that bad in war!)

If an elf is going to be a mystic, it should still try to be an A/M. There's absolutely no reason to go T/M on an elf. 5 defense specs, which are the same defense as your offensive unit, no thievery bonus, waste of -50% losses, CS, RM, QF, the list goes on. It's probably one of the worst ideas possible..

Sure, A/M will require an obscene amount of runes, especially if you plan on MSing, but that's what your KD is for, no?

As for econ.. I think it's fine. In war, it beats DEs at the very least, and oow, it's perfectly possible to run 1.1 sci or higher.

As for your prov, why post it after it's been torn up by war?
    Last edited by GOB_BNANA; 01-09-2008 at 14:15.

Bringing this thread alive, Greenie can u explain to me how u get under 7 hours attack time with ur elf, with less then 15% BARRACKS.

Sir Postalot
    simple...
    because its gen its
    16 hrs base * .75 (gen) * .85 (warrior) * .85 (war) * .9 (QF) = 7.8 hours base

then -12% from rax gives me 6.86 hrs in war =)

Thread Information