Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Endless Skies OOC-5

Agh, sorry guys, had a fight with my girlfriend, then made up so we spent the weekend together, and today spent a lot of time playing Werewolf. Promise to get a post up soon though.

What's warewolf?
    "I am the brightest light, for I am darkness. I know everything, for I know nothing. I am a container, brimming with emotion, for I am empty."
    --Bebedora, Arc the Lad

"Intelligence is the key, and she is locked out." - Josh Sneed, in reference to his ex.

Well GI i would love to RP with you, as long as you don't feel it would be too much effort multitasking with characters.

Werewolf is the same as Mafia (there might be a few other names for it). You sit around in a circle with a bunch of people and you are dealt cards which assign you a character for the game. In Werewolf, there are Werewolves - who try to kill the villagers, villagers - who are trying to find out who the werewolves are, and villagers with special powers - who can use the power depending on their character.

So what happens is everyone belongs to the village, but you don't know who the Werewolves are. Then it becomes night time, the Werewolves kill someone silently in the night. During the day the moderator tells you to open your eyes, and everyone gets to talk and tries to figure out who the Werewolves are. The villagers all vote for someone, and whoever has the most votes is killed, their card is flipped to reveal what character they were, and the process repeats until the werewolves win - the villagers are all dead, or the villagers kill all the werewolves.

It's quite fun with a big group of 10+ (up to like 25ish).

^_-

Post Fiend
    sorry bout that GI, my life haven't been quite as relaxed lately as I would've liked it to be, so I decided to hold off posting until Geco returned... will try and post tonight or tomorrow.

Regular
    I can understand life getting hectic, mine being pretty hectic as well. Do what you gotta do, SoHee 8). For multi-tasking characters, Tor, would be glad to at least keep things interesting until Geco cranks up the plot machine ;).

Hey everyone,

so I really didn't plan this out well. I'm in New York on vacation, and not back until this Friday, so don't expect a post from me til then.

Agh :p

Regular
    Ehm ... so ... let me see ... Geco's gone and has taken another hiatus. Really now, when can we expect to see the show get back on the road?

Ya, not so much as gone as in hibernation :p It's the standard thing, life got busier than expected and voila, I vanish for a bit. I'm trying my best to think of how to restart things here, but I'm even thinking of maybe just starting fresh with something else (it tends to be easier to get involved with something new and fresh).

We shall see, we shall see. I'll set this deadline though. If I haven't posted for Endless SKies by Christmas, then I think it will officially be retired.

Regular
    Geco man, I know how life gets hectic, but even Renny finds enough time to roleplay and he does a bajillion different tasks every day; please, please, PLEASE don't let this die. The boards are already slumped as they are and this thread is just getting started!!!! I have found that ideas generate when you just start writing. Nothing has to make sense, only that you just start writing whatever comes to mind. Just keep typing a post or idea and eventually ideas will start coming into your head.

Veteran
    hey now... ;) don't drag me into it. heh. :)

Regular
    Sorry about that, Renny, didn't mean to. Torroar, I really want to crank up the engine, but I have no idea how to integrate another character into the storyline. Is there anyway a character could enter Torroar's chambers or something? Or do you want to start RPing another character?

Actually i can write up another post so that will give you more ideas of how to intergrate your character. I'll see what i can cook up.

Regular
    Cool, torroar, can't wait to see what you can churn up ;).

Well i can tell you after reviewing my last post i can certainly tell you it will be better than what i wrote in the last post. I'm not happy with what i prieviously wrote at all, so this time around things should be a bit better.
    Last edited by Torroar; 14-12-2008 at 22:57.

Thread Information