Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Endless Skies OOC-5

Endless Skies OOC-5

Captain Thellius Garett's Basic Rules of Flying:

1. Try to stay in the middle of the sky. Do not go near the edges of it. Edges of the sky can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and the infinite beyond. It is much more difficult to fly there.
    2. A good landing is one you can walk away from. A great landing is one in which you can use the ship again.
    3. The only time an airship has too much seraphim on board is when it is on fire.
    4. Arguing with a sky captain is like wrestling with a pig in the mud. After a while you realize the pig likes it.
    5. There are no atheists on turbulent airships.

alright are we all here?

Well I know SoHee and I are, but so I hope GI, Tor, Shari, and Sao manage to not fall into limbo as well ^_^

-falls into the void of limbo- NOOOO! -fades away-

I'm here!

Yay for pHp!
    <---(nifty avatar)
    Last edited by Shari Tana; 21-08-2008 at 19:07.

Post Fiend
    yay for blocking avatars and signatures!! :)

I've come to the conclusion that the only thing I like here is the edit option.

Regular
    The edit really makes things more convenient if you wrote something you didn't want. Back at the old swirve URP, the fact that you couldn't edit got annoying. Oh and ehm, hi all! Glad to see a few you have made the transfer over 8).

Aw, don't block the avatars! Some sigs are needlessly long or pointless, but avatars just add a little life to the boards. Besides, it's not like you have to use a real picture. Mine's the cover art from an album of a band I like.

But sigs can have useful things like links to helpuful websites or a post on the boards.

Hey everyone. Wow, life is so hectic right now. I feel I've abandoned this slightly, but hopefully not much, I just haven't even had time to think of what I would want to post.

The deal is that part of my job for the year is traveling across Canada. I just got back from a 2 week trip to 4 different cities which included facilitating a conference over the weekend. Now that I'm back home I have only 3 days because on Thursday I fly out to the western side of the country. Ideally I'd have time to post now, but I'm not even back at work, but at a professional development course for the 3 days. I'd really like to just relax and enjoy my time back here and see my friends, so I apologize, but the story is low priority.

Once I'm in Victoria I'll have more time, and it's a long weekend coming up, so I should be able to get back on track.

Thanks for understanding everyone.

Yeah i really did get sucked into the void bieng that my internet was nill for a while now.

Veteran
    i'm with SoHee on blocking av's and sigs. Ick.

edit feature is great. so is delete option for your own posts.

Psh, you guys are no fun -_-

I happen to liek my ava and I think the quote in my sig is rather good considering its source. But, I guess you all wll never see them :P

In other news... where the heck is everyone??
    "I am the brightest light, for I am darkness. I know everything, for I know nothing. I am a container, brimming with emotion, for I am empty."
    --Bebedora, Arc the Lad

"Intelligence is the key, and she is locked out." - Josh Sneed, in reference to his ex.

Post Fiend
    well I'm here, but *points up* Geco is quite busy right now so not much I can do atm, unless GI posts something :)

definitely interested.

Veteran
    I'm waiting for people to join. I'm not going to put any effort to something that no one will post or even read. NOT to say i'm ditching it. I'm going to give it some time to let mars join. and whoever else. I'll still post, but. I will probably only post for a month or two more before i drop it.

Thread Information