Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: oldest utopia geezers

Post Fiend
    I started in 1999, I think it was ~ age 10, played for 2 years, then quit through college.

Post Fiend
    Started Utopia in 1997 here, took a couple of breaks, but never for more than an age.

Post Fiend
    Betas and left about age 10 then returned last age.

Veteran
    age 32

Cool

I started playing in Age 1. Been here pretty much every age since...although I did take a year off somewhere in the middle of it all when I got utterly burned-out from being a Monarch ((went and played Neopets for that year or so)). Now back at it again. And generally am LITERALLY the old geezer in the KD at age 55 ((aging balding punker with glasses and a job ftw...))

I want to SINK BOATS dammit!!! Bring back the BOATS!!!
    HR Manager/DTO ofMTA Worldwide

"But....they'll find out I can't TRANSFORM!!!"

Age 15 or 16 was my first age.. Drunken Legions FTW!

Started out in 98/99 somewhere, think it was age 3 or 4. I think there were some stray ages in the 20:ies that I didn't play due to lost interest and, as someone called it, burning out from being regent for close to 20 ages, and also being in the middle of uni studies. Finally quit after age 29 when a player took control of and physically destroyed the kingdom I was ruling at that time... I've played on both WoL, BF and early gen.

Well, it's an adictive game and I was a sober utopian for 8 ages when I happend to catch a glimpse of the guide just when the age was shifting, and since then I'm stuck again... =P

Bring back the warmeter so I don't have to explain pool gains to every kingdom we fight!

Since end of age 3 really don't count that one since I was just there a day or two as it restarted.. like a newbie didn't click right to stay on kingdom.. but that didn't matter anyhow since it was shuffle.. from Age 4 was in same kingdom... there I remained in Same kingdom till 4 ages ago. or hmm might it be 5 ages? pshaaa..
    Miss my mates.. .. but good things always do come to end..
    just haven't felt right since the dissolution of the NI Fusion..

Played for forever. Played every race & most personalities. Started the last year humans had magic (shortly after boats) but maybe that was a dream. Played bf, wol, gen, 2 tourney, SO (SO was the best!)

Didn't know much as a newbie so someone suggested I write one of the top guys in the game. I did & he gave me amazing advice. Some things you don't find in the guide. Still it creeped the hel outta me to have someone called Angel of Death on my msn. :) I was young & naive at the time.

Used to be a lot more fun before whole servers started turtling ... when alliance wars ran rampant .. with the hostile meter .. before "msg for war" (what kinda war game is that) reared it's ugly head & ppl killed explorers for wrecking the kd rather than admiring them for their one man quest for top charts. & everybody whining for war terms. That too doesn't fly in a "war" game. & respawn - takes the edge off the game. Kinda redundant now with the guy being able to trade back.

Too much nerfing & tweaking. We need strong, diverse races that make the game exciting & challenging, again.

Favorite race: Undead
    2nd fav: The +1 def Orc of 2 ages ago with the good old sci system.

Least favorite race: Dorf
    2nd least fav: DE
    Outwit! .. Outlast! .. Outplay!

LOL! AoD ftw

end of age 7 for me

fae was fav, undead least fav

Thread Information