Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm not happy.

Veteran
    I like how the mods have become more visible. At certain times in the past i wondered if a mod had even logged in for the past week.

Post Fiend
    I like the Mods trying; I don't like the random changes at posts. Phoenix has been good though - props to Phoenix. Except he closed my last thread instead of moving it. -_-

Ok, so I did the whole "Lemme read all the posts"..bleh...what a brain drain, and even though I don't know what the initial rant was, cause THOSE posts were edited to nonsense typing, I will say, that being a mod is a thankless job. I am a mod on a different games boards, and it's time consuming and sometimes tedious.

I for one could give a rats hairy butt if the mods played Utopia or Earth. Unless they were set as a mod to specifically give advice on the games, then yea they should play or have recently. But my impression of a mod is someone who makes sure that there isn't spam, or people bashing others, and keeping the boards clean. I really see no need for them to have to play the game to do those tasks. Obviously if you are talking about something that has nothing to do with the game in a game related section, I would expect the mod to fix that...so yea...that's my two cents, and I give a rats hairy butt if anyone likes it or not...

peace and hugs to all the lovely mods...*muwah*

Thread Information