Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Utopia = Dog eat dog?

Yeah when I was turtle. Now I have 106 mod dpa when I am turtle though. Human with 1:1 def spec:elites ratio. Manage to get a good pops with sci, lib and homes.

You guys are right, that is nothing immoral, simply strategy. My point is to look for the best counter-strat for my case. I always fancy 1vs1, but the problem here being 1(me)vs4 Gnomes running all leets at 65-70% draft.

Probably these are no strats to counter that, simply turtle and avoid warring them.

Post Fiend
    People told you: dont outgrow your kingdom. Lose some acres if needed. That if you are planning to war. If you are just planning to grow leave it be.

Ya some good advices indeed. I waited for them to get to my size, now they are few Gnomes right behind me. Feeling much better, not so 'outstanding' lol.

this is a team game - standing alone above your kingdom is asking to be fed off of. you need a few provs your size as backup and as a hit deterrent.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Postaholic
    im gonna get 95dpa for my elf soon with full elites out. seriously.

bishop u r so active on the new forum lol. i wonder what ur nick was for the old one. maybe VT2 hahaha

and jon how much smaller are those 4 provinces compare to u? because if u r THAT big and ur opponent has 4 provinces that can hit u, then unless the rest of their kingdom is significantly smaller than urs, they must be a heck lot bigger than u

I was about 500 acres bigger than my closest kd mate, my opponents were about my size, plus minus 100-200 acres only. They can't hit me without leaving low def, yet no one are capable to retal on my side making it an invitation to leave low def to get me and virtually have no need to worry at all. That was the frustration.

Postaholic
    u mean ur kd name, who is only about 300 acres smaller than the 4 suiciders, cannot retal for u if they suicide?

hes running 30opa??

in that case u need to teach ur kd mates

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by waheed View Post
    u mean ur kd name, who is only about 300 acres smaller than the 4 suiciders, cannot retal for u if they suicide?

hes running 30opa??

in that case u need to teach ur kd mates

300 acre is a huge difference. If your average province is 300acre attacking a 600acre province is impossible.

My kd mates was around 700-800 acres while I was 1200. My opponents who can break me stand at 1000-1300.

I don't understand why they prefer to stay small, low opa and low dpa, semi suicider built. Can't seems to be able to hold on to all their lands, hard grow for whole month even after I've done my sci and elite pump.

Well...

Postaholic
    are the two kingdoms of equal size?

Whenever I had a province in my kingdom who decided he was going to outgrow the rest of us, I would enter a war where no one could help him defend the 3+ attackers who would target him.

Afterwards, we would raze him to death.

Thread Information