Thread: Any one else?

Any one else?

I’m having some trouble believing this is a political forum. If this is a politics forum why has no one mentioned the endorsement of barak last night by McCain? Now that obama has defeated the evil Clintons and McCain has endorsed him I guess all he has to do is get Bush to apologize and move out of barak’s new property.

And no I’m not kidding. I’m voting for barak just because he obviously has everyone on his side… must be some reason. Gas prices have gone up again since the repuplicains backed off drilling for oil ‘to help McCain‘…?wth?

Barak has all the mojo. As best I can tell it is wise to just bow down to him because every other person in the world seems to be.

Indeed. Barrack is the new messiah and he will make everything better. How can anyone not vote for him?

Well, please link to what you're referring to about that endorsement thing. It's common to start discussions based on articles or similar.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Pfft, catwalk, you don't belong here. Go back to the B&S thread and spam your pointless and really badly thought out suggestions.

Pointing to some article or other and referring to it as proof is not a political discussion. That’s some sort of media worship or English/journalism homework. That was what the old UP did and I guess that’s fine. The thing is kissing the shiny buttocks of talking heads and shock jocks rather than having frank and open political discussions is part of why we seem to be handing the highest office in the WORLD to some guy with absolutely no qualifications for the post. I guess the idea here is not to piss off our avowed enemies and to be oh so positively clear that we are in no way what ever racists.

The McCain endorsing babam was a set of ‘ataboy’ commercials run last night. If you say you don’t know about them you’re a liar or not in the least interested in politics

Post Fiend
    the johnny mac pat on the back was also followed up with a negative attack ad on the same day.

http://blip.tv/file/1209861

you can check it out if you like but all it contains is a re-hash of all the democratic sniping from the primary and another tired attack on Barack Obama's "lack of experience". suspiciously none of the 24 hr news network demagogues mentioned this. what a surprise!

Thread Information