Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please rate Gnome A/T

I would say that Astares prov looks better than vines. Sci is definitely worth it.

Banned
    Ummm it's not about compairing provinces. I was just showing how one can have a province with no science. Any howere your numbers are wrong. I have over 40,000 population. When your province was at this size your province was closer to 34,000 max population so your military would be much smaller and I have my RawME at 93.9%. I was not trying to compair the provinces I was just showing how one does not need sciecne. And by the way I have over 7,000 elites in training. That info is at the buttom of the post. You can see it for yourself.
    Last edited by vines; 30-08-2008 at 17:35.

But it is a fact that a prov is doing better WITH science. Thats my point.

Banned
    You don't understand his province is not doing better and his numbers are much much lower. Look that the Cbs and the other intel. It is plain to see. And I was never compair but I guess that guy wants to make it about that. I was just showing how one doesn't need to use science.

Banned
    I was not trying to compair. I was in fact trying to help you out because a guy was telling you to beef up your science and I'm telling you don't need it. You started compairing provinces, that was uncalled for.

He made a comparison to show that his suggestion to get science is better than your suggestion of not getting science.

Banned
    CheeseMelts you are right that is what he did. And his numbers were way off and fail to do so. When I showed my province as an example I was not compairing just showing it is doable to have province with out science and still have it be strong and well built.

The problem is, vines, you cannot create a prov without sci that can compete with a prov WITH sci.

The above post is completely true. If anyone is seriously entertaining the idea that science is bad for a province I would suggest they get a SoS of every single prov in the top 100. I guarantee that ALL of them have science.

Banned
    It's not ture. I hope am able to gain much land in war and get to 4k land. It will be plain to see.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    It's not ture. I hope am able to gain much land in war and get to 4k land. It will be plain to see.
    wow, 4k acres... thats like... explore/diceable in 4-5 weeks!

Banned
    What's wrong with that statement. I want to get to 4k acres only through attack. I think I can do it. But my kingdom want to do wars so I'm waiting for them.

Well, size doesnt really matter as long as speak about sci. And if youre trying to impress us into doing it your way... i think not.

Conclusion: The amount of land you wish to accomplish is completely irrelevant in this discussion.

My thread got massively hijacked

Banned
    Yeah I started to noticed that too so I made a thread.

Thread Information