Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plague

Enthusiast

Plague

Can Orcs spread the plague to another province by performing a thief op on that province?

Banned
    Yes they can.

Post Fiend
    !!!!!!!

Banned
    Yeah I once had a plague me doing that. I was lucky to caught it so I cured it. And it happened 3 more time! And I was lucky enough to cure it all 3 more times. Days latter that province turned up dead. Spreading plague through getting a SoM is rare. Oh and one can get the plague doing ops on orcs.

Sir Postalot
    no, they cant, not that ive ever seen anyways

Banned
    then you know what the guy that was giving me plague was cheating. Like I said the next day his province was dead. Go figure, I don't like to call people cheaters but damn if you can't give the plague in that way that guy was a big-time cheater.

Post Fiend
    The only way orcs can spread plague is by attacking a province or by being attacked. All the op spreading plague crap is legend.

Banned
    It happened to me! I kid you not the guy kept trying to op me and everytime he failed I would get the plague but like I said he must have been cheating because his province was dead the next day.

Sure no orcs attacked you, before or after the ops?

Banned
    Nope but 3 orcs did attack me after the hour changed. But the good thing was that I was keeping an eye on my throne page and was able to get ride of the plague the 4 times that one guy put it on me. The 4th one I almost didn't cure because I was taking a dump. But when I got back to my pc I notice I had the guy put the plague on me again so I casted NB and cured the plague and seconds after I cleared the plague I got hit by three different orcs. The first one was my size the second one a little smaller and the 3rd one was much smaller. They all fail. I got soooo lucky if I hadn't be albe to get ride of that last plague I would have gotten messed up.

Vines, what's your favorite flavor of lead?

Whoo! Woo! 100
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseMelts View Post
    Vines, what's your favorite flavor of lead?
    Sour cream and onion, Honey mustard and onion, BBQ, ranch, and jalapeno cheddar are some good ones.

Post Fiend
    The whole story of how ops have spread plague was because of a display issue... Plague spread is shown in your news before the hit report... And obviously before you get hit people try to get a som. That is why people think som spreads plague.

And you cannot trust anything vines says.

Banned
    Arkangel I don't care you say. You can say I'm doing everything wrong but I'm doing is working great.

vines, that is completely off-topic. And it is a fact that the plague doesnt spread throught spells/ops.

Thread Information