Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate my Province

Banned

Rate my Province

It's like this as of right now my province has no science because I have been putting everything I have into military. But now my military is build. People will be able to study this see how a strong province is still a strong province science or no science. If you province is weak without science than I must say your province is weak. Take a look at my province and let me all the weak points you see.

The Province of Red Mist (??:??)
    [http://www.utopiatemple.com Angel v1.92 Beta]

Server: World of Legends (Age 40)
    Utopian Date: March 3rd, YR3 (80% in the day)
    RL Date: August 31st, 2008 (8:48 GMT)

Ruler Name: Lord Blood Shed
    Personality & Race: Gnome
    Land: 1,159 Acres
    Money: 443,555gc (29,566gc daily income)
    **I just set my wages at 200%. And I have my draft
    rate set to .5% and draft set at 66%**
    Food: 79,398 bushels
    Runes: 27,916 runes
    Population: 39,439 citizens (34.03 per Acre)
    Peasants: 12,883 (100% Building Efficiency)
    Trade Balance: -55,888gc (0% tax rate)
    **My trade is messed up because a team mate is trying
    to fix his TB by giving me runes and in war time I will be the one giving aid**

ME+Stance (no spells): RawME 93.4%
    91.82% off. / 119.41% def.
    Soldiers: 103 (65% estimated draft rate)
    **My full military counting thieves and wizards
    is around 70%. My province can keep a military of up to
    85% before RAWBE starts to drop under 100%**
    Halflings: 0
    Pikemen: 1,060 (6,329 defense)
    Golems: 19,744 (90,646 offense / 117,886 defense)
    War-Horses: 3,750 (up to 3,443 additional offense)
    Prisoners: 0

Total Modified Offense: 94,184 (81.26 per Acre)
    Practical (50% elites): 48,861 (42.16 per Acre)
    Total Modified Defense: 124,338 (107.28 per Acre)
    Practical (50% elites): 65,395 (56.42 per Acre)

Thieves: 4,728 (4.08 per Acre / 100% Stealth)
    **I have 1,200+ in training right now.**
    Wizards: 921 (0.79 per Acre / 76% Mana)
    **My goal is 4rawwpa. However I want to reach
    that goal after we do our second war.**

Crystal-Ball on your province will show:
    Max. Possible Thieves/Wizards: 6,776 (5.85 / Acre)
    Estimated Thieves Number: 2,710 (2.34 per Acre)
    Estimated Wizards Number: 1,016 (0.88 per Acre)

** Networth Table: **
    Total Networth: 210,902gc (181.97 per Acre)
    Golems: 103,656gc (49%) - [5.25gc]
    Land (90% built): 59,109gc (28%) - [15+40gc]
    Thieves: 18,912gc (9%) - [4gc]
    Peasants: 12,883gc (6%) - [1gc]
    Pikemen: 5,300gc (3%) - [5gc]
    Science (estimated): 4,510gc (2%) - [1/92gc]
    Wizards: 3,684gc (2%) - [4gc]
    War Horses: 2,250gc (1%) - [0.6gc]
    Money: 444gc (0%) - [1/1000gc]
    Soldiers: 154gc (0%) - [1.5gc]

Buildings: 1,047gc to build, 640gc to raze
    Away bonus: 64,415gc (12h) / 193,245gc (20h)

Science Intelligence on Red Mist (??:??)
    [http://www.utopiatemple.com Angel v1.92 Beta]

Server: World of Legends (Age 40)
    Books to Allocate: 0 books

** Effects Summary (Known Science Only) **
    0% Income
    0% Building Effectiveness
    0% Population Limits
    0% Food Production
    0% Gains in Combat
    0% Thievery Effectiveness
    0% Magic Effectiveness & Rune Production

low off (0.2 opnw), low def (0.3 dpnw), low wpa...
    And to reach 34 ppa without sci, you need to have quite alot of homes, or you have been hit recently. Would also e good ifyou could give us your build. Its hard to know exactly how good someone is, from just looking at the cb.

Banned
    Luckly I have never been attacked and I'm proud to say all the land my province has is due to fighting and taking it the mits of war.
    My Build is not important. What is important is the numbers my province is putting out. Now I'm going to have some dumb ass tell me I don't know what I'm talking about because I said build is not important.

Quote Originally Posted by vines
    Now I'm going to have some dumb ass tell me I don't know what I'm talking about because I said build is not important.
    You dont know what youre talking about. Build is VERY relevant! GS? TDs? Rax? Towers?
    My guess is that you have alot of homes, some forts and then some random rainbow-strat.

How you get your land is irrelevant, the important thing is how you use the land you have.

Banned
    No it is relevant how one get's his or her land. If you get it all from war you will have high honor. I was baron but our king gave up so it put me back down to lord lol.
    I know it is important how I use my land. But it is not important for you to know how I use my land. What is important is the numbers the province is putting out. I'll give you a hint I have almost double the amount of TGs vs the amouont of forts I have.
    Last edited by vines; 31-08-2008 at 09:10.

So basically your build is something like:

40% homes
    9% farms
    15% tg's
    6% forts
    10% tds
    5% stables

and then 15% spread randomly over the rest.

Banned
    Nope, good guess but not even close. I'll give another hint no tds and in war I'll have around 130%ME(meaning I have more than 15%tg's and 6%forts). And I have more frams than that. lol The % of the homes is the most off. I have homes but 40% is way off. The closest numbers were the Tgs and forts. And this last part is really going to blow your mind away I have around 18% guilds. Those are all the hints I'm giving. lol
    Last edited by vines; 31-08-2008 at 10:04.

You know...
    If you have all of your land built, you have 25 ppa. Or as a gnome, you have 28.75 ppa. With Lord-bonus, that is 29.325 ppa.
    Your prov has 34 ppa. Those 4 extra ppa has to come from somewhere. And since you have no sci or have not been hit lately, it means you must have homes. And even if we assume that you are a Artisan, you get close to 40% homes. If you are not artisan, it would mean ~50% homes.
    Unless you arent using kidnappings very frequently, ofc.
    5% stables should be about correct... if youre an artisan, it could be 3-4% thought. Unless youve built them recently, or are using steal Warhorses frequently.

So... what about
    31% homes (waaay to low, but still)
    11% farms
    15% banks
    15% tg's
    6% forts
    18% guilds
    4% stables

Banned
    You for got about towers I have towes. Every one has towers. And you are still off with the % of homes. I have no banks.

Then what about:
    35% homes
    11% farms
    15% tg's
    6% forts
    18% guilds
    11% towers
    4% stables

Theres no way you can have less than 30% homes, not with that ppa, and not without sci.

Post Fiend
    =)) that is the worst gnome ever. You do everything a gnome can do wrong.

No science you must be kidding me. How do you want to compete with someone that has even only 10k in each field giving him considerable advantage against you.

No tds and no crime science means you are no thief, so why would you pick gnome in the first place if you dont wanna thief?

Almost 100% elite army means you are nw-fat. Sure, they are cheap and give you a flexible army but a 1:1:1 for off spec/def spec/elite is far better.

Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    Luckly I have never been attacked and I'm proud to say all the land my province has is due to fighting and taking it the mits of war.
    My Build is not important. What is important is the numbers my province is putting out. Now I'm going to have some dumb ass tell me I don't know what I'm talking about because I said build is not important.
    You don`t know what you are talking about, and not because you said your build is not important. You simply have no clue,

Banned
    I'm 1550acres with 210knet worth that's not nw-fat. That 1:1:1 could be something I could work on next age for every elite I have one offspec. and one defspec. I can cut off a lot off a lot of networth doing that. As for the science thing. I don't have science right now but in time I will have enough science. If I am facing a foe that has 50bpa in crime science I will match that. If the foe has 100bpa in magic science I will match that. At this stage this is showing my province's raw out puts with out science. It does not mean I can't or won't learn science just everything has it's own time. By the way the people we face in war have around an avgerage of 20bpa and my province's raw out puts are still better. The reason I picked gnome is because gnome can have the highest raw attack power vs. all other races. However, orcs can counter the huge attack power that gnomes can reach with super speed and the plague. In returns gnome can counter those tatics with quick feet, and a big work force watching the town. Also a great war spell is war spoils. It can be used any time but in war is when it shines. Having war spoils on will allow the gnome province to build up the land(I leave the land unbuilt--unless I need more guilds--so my net does not go up much.) but more important the new land adds new population to the work force. Meaing more gc per day and town watch has a greater effect. But if you are going to use this tactic make sure the tpa/wpa needed for protection is taken into account for new land. For example if you want to keep a minimum of 4tparaw your 1kacres (4000thieves) and you are about to war spoils someone for 100acres make sure you already have 4,400thieves. In the last war we were in I used this tatic against a fellow gnomes that was a warriors and rogues. It worked like a gem. However one needs a strong econ for this tactic to war correctly. That is its only down fall because it can be hard to keep a strong econ in war.

lol, whatever you say dude.

Banned
    One would think war spoils would not be a good spell to cast in war because it would make one land fat. But for some reason it seems to work every well for me.

not nw-fat? 180+ nwpa, with 42 opa? lol...

Thread Information