Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate my Province

Banned
    Because I'm not a cheater.

Let's see if Phoenix gets rid of you soon - you're starting to annoy more people with each passing day.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

1. Homes: 576 (55%)
    2. Farms: 109 (10.4%)
    3. Training Grounds: 101 (11.1%)
    4. Forts: 83 (8.1%)
    5. Guilds: 158 (16.5%)
    6. Towers: 54 (3.8%)
    7. Stables: 56 (4.4%)

1. Homes: 559 (44.5%)
    2. Farms: 105 (10%)
    3. Training Grounds: 84 (7.2%)
    4. Forts: 82 (6.5%)
    5. Guilds: 213 (12%)
    6. Towers: 35 (4%)
    7. Stables: 57 (3.4%)

His actual build strat should be somewhere between these 2 8-thieves Surveys.

This province is great.

A great example of what someone should not do. Fireballs followed by Tornadoes, a decent kingdom with correct magic abilities would PK this in no time. They could even do that without attacking.

Banned
    Toadi I don't think that is the case.

Now thats some really great argumentation.
    Actually, Toadi is correct. Since you have soo many homes, tornadoes would destroy more of them than any other of your buildings, which means that you'll stand there without enought living-space for your peasants => they die/emigrate/whatever they do => Your economy fails, or you die.

And then you can just hit him a couple of times to accelerate overpopulation, or ignore him while his economy fails, then add further to it by tossing great balls of fire at him.
    Expose thieves used repeatedly will make your death inevitable.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

vines - Wait until you war people who know how to war and you will see that your 50% Homes strategy does not work. That's assuming they actually bother with your province, considering you are a slow hitter with no practical offense anyways. And if you send out, your remaining dpnw would not protect your land.

Your province does nothing. You have no offense, no thieves, and no wizards.

Banned
    Okay you're right. I would be screwed if I got tornadoed. If only there was a way to get protection from tornadoes . . .
    Don't worry about me guys somehow I always come out smelling like rose. I get lucky, in fact, it is just shocking. Keeps me up at night.

I would think it'd help you sleep...
    "Oops..."

Regular
    I dont think its province is bad because of tornadoes or anything, it has problems with practical offence and speed:

"That's assuming they actually bother with your province, considering you are a slow hitter with no practical offense anyways."

Exactly.

Banned
    hahaha oh you think so. Well that's okay I'm not going to tell you my practical offence however to me proctical offence is anything I need to take out the guy I'm attacking. I'm a slow hitter that will take nearmax-max gains and keep it.

So you hitting near-max gains once/day, is better than someone who hits for almost-max gains twice/day?
    I know what i think has most advantages... Especially if were thinking kd-wise...

Banned
    No I said nearmax-max gains. In the war I was attacking twice a day. I would only take around 10 days to do an attack. We were fighting a kingdom that was attacking 3 times a day. It doesn't matter how many times a province attacks if they can't keep the land. In the kingdom I'm in we all play our own style but we always help one another. This kingdom has very good team work skills.

Sir Postalot
    I'm in we all play our own style
    This kingdom has very good team work skills.
    you can never say your kd has good team work if you each play your own style ;)

Banned
    Greenie that is the kind of ignorant thinking that has ruined the game. We all want to build and maintain our province our own way. However, when we are fighting another kingdom everyone is on giving aid, getting cbs and SoMs, and having there military out 24/7. That's team work. If one of there guys is too strong we'll wave on him even if some of us fail. That’s team work. Last war we had one guy on the other kingdom much bigger than us three of us waved on him only one attack got through. I failed my attack but after that wave that province was never the same and went down almost 50k net worht. That's team work.

Thread Information