Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate my Province

Post Fiend
    vines you contradict everything you say, its hard for anyone to take you seriously now.

Banned
    China please stay to the topic of the thread. As it I started to get of topic a little bit. After this war my kingdom is trying to get I'm thinking about posting my province cb. As an update. Who knows.

Whoo! Woo! 100
    Seriously, vines you are an idiot for pasting your actual province name in the forums. Do you know how easy it is to find your province?

Banned
    Bull**** china.
    I only posted my cb a few days ago that mean you would had to cast about 10 cb spells on my province that's a big usage of mana. I just don't see anyone doing it.
    Mike big deal if people want to look at my province I want people to check out my awesome province.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    Bull**** china.
    I only posted my cb a few days ago that mean you would had to cast about 10 cb spells on my province that's a big usage of mana. I just don't see anyone doing it.
    Mike big deal if people want to look at my province I want people to check out my awesome province.
    Wizards: 921 (0.79 per Acre / 76% Mana)
    ive seen humans with better WPA than this =)
    a DE or someone with 3 raw wpa would have no issues getting your email

Banned
    Yeah that was about three days ago when I had .8wpa. Well yeah any one 3wpa would get through that's a no brainer however one needs to get to 3wpa first and if they do that I'll make sure I cast warspoils and attack them and as you know my millitary is able to brake whole militaries at home while keep good def at home. Speed build the land and once the land is built them loseing much networht from losing land and military combined with me gaining much net worth from gain land will make there ops much less effective. And if they want to op some more I'll love tap them again. And they won't be opping me any more after that. If I can't break them safely I will just warspoil an attack and grow the t/m that is opping me to the point where I can attack them safely and once I can do that I will then attack the t/m.

Vines...you still can't attack me without suiciding, and now I'm building offense.
    My raw TPA is on par with yours, and my mods kick your ass all over the place. This is around 15k networth LESS than he, too.

How much verbal abuse does it take for you to realize you suck, and should stop posting?
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    How much verbal abuse does it take for you to realize you suck, and should stop posting?
    more than you can dish out?

Banned
    Your tpa is no where near mine and military power much weaker. You should check you facts before you say something about another players province. You have to have the proof to back it up.

Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    Okay you're right. I would be screwed if I got tornadoed. If only there was a way to get protection from tornadoes . . .
    Don't worry about me guys somehow I always come out smelling like rose. I get lucky, in fact, it is just shocking. Keeps me up at night.
    you are in a ghetto, warring ghettos. just because you have not faced a half-decent opponent does not mean you are running a good province. your tpa is a waste, an all-elite army is retarded, your wpa is way way way too low - esp when you are relying on high homes % - seriously, 1 decent tornado run on you and you'd be buggered. your lack of sci is hard to believe. even minimal sci investment would have made an improvement to your province.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Postaholic
    Gnomes owns in ghettos, and maybe in kingdomes in alliances by the looks of it.

And sense Vines is in a super ghetto he "owns".

But altho, its a avarage gnome whit 0 sci. lol..

You said you never got hit? And you did hit 2 times/day in war, and should have been abel to do some kind of thive ops for honor and still only Lord. Cant be right, you must had hit ppl below 80% ur NW, which i think is all you can do successfully.

Postaholic
    June 10th, YR3 Red Mist (##)(##) captured 138 acres of land from Queens Land (##)(##).

Gogo hit him, hit him :P

The exact number is one of these:
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Postaholic
    wow 60k def at 207,209nw, what a farm :P

He just lost 126 acres, and his SoM is in our forums.
    This should be interesting.

Thread Information