Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate my Province

Thought, i think its interesting how you (vines) claim to be able to attack 2/day as a gnome/artisan without rax...

Banned
    At war I can do it because my attack times are around 10 hours.
    Last edited by vines; 03-09-2008 at 15:28.

Post Fiend
    thats the same for everyone...quick feet.

Banned
    So you are agree with me that all gnomes can attack 2 times a day.

So why are you bragging about doing something that everyone else can do?

Post Fiend
    its common knowledge vines. is this the first time you've been right about something?

Banned
    Well china I am glad you agree with me then. Because Someone seems to being disagree that a gnome with no barracks can attack two times in one day. Any any rate I'm looking forward to the next age. I can't wait to see the new changes. I think they will be very good and something we haven't seen before in the game of utopia . . . I hope.

Didnt cross my mind that gnomes has QF (long time since i played it).
    Anyway, i know when im wrong. I was wrong this time.

wow 60k def at 207,209nw, what a farm :P
    I could double tap this on 1000 acres with around 150K NW :X
    Oh well, it has been said multiple times already, this province is a topfeed paradise.

so the topic is closed and we agree that vines is a tool and his prov sucks. yes, closed it is as vines is waiting for next age now. or then he got deleted. both are good options.

Banned
    You guys must be sock puppets. 65k def at home after I sent +87koff on an attack. Not bad at all. If your province could have attacked me even once you would have done it. Toadi, the only reason a province dose not attack a province they want to attack is because they can't. Toadi the fact if your province had enough attack power to attack my kingdom you would have did it. Your province is most likely all def and hardly any off. The strategy many warring kingdoms use is to get high tpa and wpa while keeping a high def. Forcing the other kingdom to attack and leave themselves open. However, if a skilled kingdom were to face a kingdom like that war. Foremost, they would be well protected from t/ms and second they would weaken the weak and bottom feed of the weak and out growing the strong forcing the strong to exploring. Exploring leave one land fat(can't build as many military units if exploring). In the mean time the skilled kingdom will just keep gaining land building military working their way up from the bottom to the top of the kingdom until they are able to brake the strongest province of the other kingdom. And the only reason that would work is because the other kingdom didn't have enough attack power to keep the other kingdom from bottom feeding.

You didn't have 65k defense. More like 55k.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Banned
    Nope I had protection and town watch. lol That's why I warspoils because the new people will add def. It was 64k before I got attacked and 60k after I got attack and went back up to 65k once my unit we trained.

So your townwatch or whatever didn't show up in my translated SoM, yet the dark elf still managed to break you, and two other dudes considered, but decided to hit the kingdom we're trying to get into a war with?

Oh, I get it! This must be another one of those 'random factor' cases, right, vines?
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Banned
    You couldn't get the SoM the guy that attacked me got it. And he took in account townwatch. If you were so bad ass how you didn't attack me? Enough said.

Thread Information