Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate my Province

No, he didn't - I got it translated, and pasted it to my forum, because my TPA is still equal to yours, raw at least.
    Modded, I had you owned.

I didn't attack you, because I only had 34k offense, due to running 50% wages, and building up for a war against gnomes.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Banned
    Bull**** your rawtpa is the same. He had to take townwatch in to account that's the only way most likely he has angel to take town watch into account automatically so he many not need to check the box or if he checks the box he will double townwatch.
    Last edited by vines; 05-09-2008 at 04:30.

See, the translator takes townwatch and whatever else you have going into account too, thus we now know that you're not only making things up, but a dirty liar, as well.
    You had 55k defense, not 65k.

Shut up and go away, n00b.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Banned
    Not making nothing up. Kick back I don't want to have to say something about your behavior.

Say what?

Post Fiend
    People still use noob here as if it were an insult. :) Funny to see that I thought that habit died out about 2 years ago.

Banned
    If our kingdom is warring someone and the opponent is acting like a jerk I'll say something ignorant, such as, man I owned you to the power of pwnage. And it works like a charm they get all pissed off.
    Last edited by vines; 05-09-2008 at 18:38.

Whoo! Woo! 100
    If I was in the ghetto kingdom pwning your kingdom, I'd call you a noob too.

Banned
    We have a few skilled players and the skilled players in our kingdom are leading the way and it's only helping the players newer to the game. Every one posts in pimp and we learn from one another. I've learned a lot from watching team mates fight on the battle field and like wise I hope they are learning a few things from the tactics I'm using in this war.

Whoo! Woo! 100
    LOL, have you even done anything in the war besides bottom feed once?

Banned
    Are you joking? The kingdom our kingdom is facing is build as fallows:
    The small provinces are top feeders and their big provinces are bottom feeders. The smaller provinces in the other kingdom have stronger attack power than the bigger province. In this case the smaller provinces are a bigger threat.

Whoo! Woo! 100
    Then bravo on your 43 acre grab. Nice contribution to the kingdom. I applaud you for your skill.

Banned
    43? what are you smoking? The smallest grab I got in this war is 47 acres. I have gained over 100 acres and the war has just been going for just over a day. You better applaud.

Whoo! Woo! 100
    Check the thread titled Red Mist: "Red Mist invaded Lunch Box and captured 43 acres of land."
    43 says the CE I got from the opposing kingdom.
    Can I get some of whatever YOU are smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    43? what are you smoking? The smallest grab I got in this war is 47 acres. I have gained over 100 acres and the war has just been going for just over a day. You better applaud.
    Uh oh, are you now claiming 43 > 100? Just like 1/92 = 0.92?

Thread Information