Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Human Sage build

Banned
    I mean last war the same thing happen someone from another kingdom opped me so I attacked them. I got the land and build it up. That extra land made higher in networth than I wanted to be. CheeseMelts was that your province? Count yourself lucky buddy.

You do realize that no one believes anything you post, right?

Banned
    hahaha that was your province wasn't it. Hahaha oh goodness. Don't worry I am going to attack you. No point, I only flex my military for honor and there is only honor in war. You thought I was bluffing about my province didn't you. Now you know I don't bluff.

Post Fiend
    now you say you don't bluff, yet in the other thread you talk about how your strat is all based on luck...pfft! go back in the closet.

Whoo! Woo! 100
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    hahaha that was your province wasn't it. Hahaha oh goodness. Don't worry I am going to attack you. No point, I only flex my military for honor and there is only honor in war. You thought I was bluffing about my province didn't you. Now you know I don't bluff.
    Attack the province and make your point. Get it over with unless you're a liar. I dare you to attack the province.

Banned
    I'm not going to attack cheese. He know Red Mist is a monster that's the important thing. And I don't attack outside of war there is no point to it. Land, honor, ect. can all be gain in war and more so vs. outside war.

I don't think maybe 10 DPA equals 60 DPA, vines.
    Oh, but I love your ranting. Keep going, please - you're like Edz on steroids.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Regular
    love the 15% libs at protection part.

Banned
    No your read it worn the number is 20% and it's not libs it's schools.

Whoo! Woo! 100
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    I'm not going to attack cheese. He know Red Mist is a monster that's the important thing. And I don't attack outside of war there is no point to it. Land, honor, ect. can all be gain in war and more so vs. outside war.
    You don't even know it's really him. I dare you to suicide on the province. "60dpa," nice try.

Quote Originally Posted by vines
    I mean last war the same thing happen someone from another kingdom opped me so I attacked them. I got the land and build it up.
    Must have been a very tought war...

Banned
    Tell us about it, at the end of the war that we lost. Four of there best guys were deleted for cheating. We don't know how they were cheating but only that the adims deleted them for cheating. There are too many damn cheaters in the game.

Maybe you lost because you suck.

Post Fiend
    lol, i agree.

Banned
    4 of the guys we were warring got deleted. It's because people never take the time to become skill yet they don't want to be skilled or can't become skilled but they still want to have the results as if they were skilled. One of the guys that got deleted had messaged me a day before the end of the war and told me that I had mad skills.

Thread Information