well put magn

but seeing as Obama is from Illinois, he is no better at dealing with the economy than McCain is. Most americans seem to place more trust in Obama at being better about dealing with the economy. I say to them look at him passing the legislation through congress, look at the Illinois housing market, look at his stance with regard to immigration policy, look at what is happening with regard to elections within labor unions. The majority of the american public is wrong in placing that trust in Obama, when reality clearly does not show it. Both McCain and Obama are bad in that respect, then again any of other candidates were also.

Now with regard to experience, McCain has all the cards there, there is no getting around that one for Obama. Obama clearly lacks strategic insight. McCain on the other hand does have a good strategic insight.

So McCain is the lesser of two evils, its just that people don't see it, because all they see is he being a republican and they associate him with Bush, which just isn't true at all.

and with regard to Russia, no amount of eloquent oratory is going to convince people like Putin from quitting, strategic outmanouvering however is going to convince those kind of people.

but yeah Palin like Obama also lacks that insight, though in a somewhat different way. Obama is more of a Neville Chamberlain and Palin is more like a Boudicea (and read carefully that is not meant as a compliment). Biden doesn't see it, but I think he can learn it, where as Palin would never get it. Heck she could be Mayor of South Park for all I know.

Trouble for Obama is though, it's the President calling the shots, not the VP.

And though McCain is old, the type of cancer he had (malignent melanoma) is the best treatable cancer there is, with a very high survivability rate. He has no history of heart attaques and is in a wealthy and affluent household. So I doubt he'll die in office and that's considering his age and the stress that comes with the job.